Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fitty76

Wow! Did anyone see this Madden/Sunday Ticket deal from Amazon?

64 posts in this topic

My contract was just up and I called today to "cancel" and they offered to drop my bill by $40 a month and gave me Sunday Ticket for free. 12 month contract. Couldn't resist. Although I only watch the red zone channel.

Ordered it a while ago. Hopefully it works.

My son-in-law is getting shipped to Afghanistan in September. I told him to get this and sell the game.

this was announced months ago

am I correct to assume that "NFL Sunday Ticket" online is different from "NFL League Pass" online, i.e. only live video and nothing recorded?  Just the live broadcast without pause/rewind capabilities?

Such a good deal. It will be nice getting to see all the games. Being in California it's usually 2 games a year max I get to see.

It's confusing because I'm subscribed to Comcast but that doesn't mean I can't get Direct Tv in my area, I'm sure a neighbor down the street has it, but it sounds like I'm fudged if I decide to get this just for the Sunday ticket, I'm tired of firstrowsports bull quality

Exclusive Offers From DirecTV

For fans who are not currently DirecTV subscribers but are able to receive DirecTV service, they will receive a promo code entitling them to $10 off per month for their first year of service and one year of NFL Sunday Ticket Max at no additional charge.

For fans who are already DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket Max subscribers, you can access NFL Sunday Ticket on your computer, tablet, and mobile devices using your current DirecTV username and password.

For fans unable to receive DirecTV service, each Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition will include a unique code to access the 2013 regular season (17 weeks) trial of NFL Sunday Ticket on computers, tablets, and mobile devices- including access to the award-winning Red Zone Channel.

"Unable to receive DirecTV service" means everyone.  Seriously this means you can get Sunday Ticket on your tablet, phone, Xbox and perhaps more since you "can't" get it on TV.

OK, who has an XBox for cheap?  :excl: 

Anyone with Mac skills answer this....

Can I use the online ticket on my Mac, then plug in Apple TV on my projector and watch the games on the big screen?

I don't have an Apple TV, but was considering this option if it will work

Thanks