Photo
- - - - -

Wow! Did anyone see this Madden/Sunday Ticket deal from Amazon?

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 Al Morgan

Al Morgan

The Italian Panther!

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:19 AM

Does "For fans unable to receive DirecTV service" include people living outside the US?

#62 auburnman

auburnman

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • LocationLA

Posted 18 August 2013 - 10:03 PM

This is untrue.

Last year, in 2012 I bought a house (which still had a DTV dish on the roof). I went online and purchased Sunday NFL Ticket Max (i.e. computer/mobile only) for $350. During the account set up process online, there is a box that you check that says something to the effect of "my residence is unable to recieve a DTV signal." Then you Cheka a box that trees prevent a signal. I got the ticket for the entire season, no questions asked.

Your entire post above is completely incorrect. I would have never been able to buy the mobile version only, and if they really cared or checked, they would have see that the people I bought the house from had the service when they looked up my address.

I literally am living proof that you can access this without being a DTV customer. PM me if you have any other specific questions.

By the way, of course the guys who were selling/installing your new service told you that! They wanted to keep you as a customer, also, the link you provided was a message board....not an official statement.

No, it is true, you just lied and said a tree blocked your signal so you were able to do it...

Straight from Directv site: "The details for non customers who are unable to obtain service, this means not able to set up an account with us at this time. This would provide a code to allow you online access to the season viewing of the games."

So my statement was correct, you can only do it if you "cant get service" or lie and say you cant get service.

#63 LiQuiD

LiQuiD

Plumb Crazy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,256 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 10:25 PM

Gonna let you guys in on my little secret.

Get a proxy in the Netherlands. Browse through your proxy to gamepass.nfl.com on your computer or mobile device. HDMI to tv. Profit.

Might cost you only twenty bucks for the entire season if you know what you're doing. Every game from preseason to super bowl in high definition. Plus NFL Network and RedZone.

I canceled my directv subscription two years ago and haven't looked back.

You're welcome.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#64 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,373 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:55 AM

No, it is true, you just lied and said a tree blocked your signal so you were able to do it...

Straight from Directv site: "The details for non customers who are unable to obtain service, this means not able to set up an account with us at this time. This would provide a code to allow you online access to the season viewing of the games."

So my statement was correct, you can only do it if you "cant get service" or lie and say you cant get service.

Well duh, you have to lie about not being able to recieve the signal! My point being they do not have a way to check to see if indeed you can/can't recieve a signal. So if you go on their website and check the box that says "I am unable to recieve a signal", then you will get immediate acces.

Think about it from a business standpoint. Do you know how much with would cost DTV to send someone out to every single house that makes the claim they can't recieve a signal? It will cost millions of dollars.

And again, to my point, last year I paid $350 for the moble/computer version of the Sunday Ticket without being a DTV customer, and it worked exactly as I said.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com