Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

Topic From Eagles messageboard: Will Cary Williams Get into it with Steve Smith?

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#16 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,485 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:22 PM

One of ? No... the toughest period.

Not taking anything away from Smitty... he's the best... but...

Eric Smith, the second player who hit Boldin was immediately knocked unconscious. He fared much better then Boldin, who not only was knocked unconscious, but dislocated and fractured his jaw and fractured his paranasal sinuses. In laymen’s terms, Anquan Boldin had a broken fuging face. He was carted off the field and taken immediately to the hospital where his injuries were diagnosed.

Boldin would undergo surgery to repair the fractures and, during his recovery, reportedly refused to take any medication to help with the pain. Oh, speaking of his recovery, he had the wires removed from his jaw three weeks early so he could return to playing. And to test his surgically repaired face, he decided to head butt his teammates in practice.

Start this at 0:39

#17 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • 29,571 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:31 PM

Not taking anything away from Smitty... he's the best... but...

Start this at 0:39

smitty wouldn't have gotten knocked out.

after hanging on to the ball and then spinning it on the ground, he would have grabbed both those guys by the back of the helmet and then smashed their heads together knocking both of them out.

that's just smitty at work.

#18 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 31,485 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:37 PM

smitty wouldn't have gotten knocked out.

after hanging on to the ball and then spinning it on the ground, he would have grabbed both those guys by the back of the helmet and then smashed their heads together knocking both of them out.

that's just smitty at work.

Then he would have performed his own surgery on his own broken face too...  like a baws.

#19 Rules&Regulations

Rules&Regulations

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:51 PM

The above Boldin story makes me think he's stupid moreso than tough. Sure you can not take pain meds and deal with it if you want, the pain won't kill you, anybody could do that...it's just that there's no reason to unless you're a recovering addict or something. That just sounds stupid to me, not tough.

#20 Vampire the buffet slayer

Vampire the buffet slayer

Fat Alice's Dietitian

• HUDDLER
  • 2,000 posts
  • Locationunder an aluminum hat

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:52 PM

if getting hit really hard is the litmus test for tough NFL players,Matt Leinart is a beast.

#21 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • 29,571 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:55 PM

if getting hit really hard is the litmus test for tough NFL players,david "the pinata" carr is a beast.

ftfy

#22 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,061 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:55 PM

I'd like to say the whole dream team thing is kind of bullshit. It's like how everything Cam does gets twisted and pisses off our fan base. Tht poo was something VY said because he was happy to be there and said for him it's like a dream team and everything got taken out of context. It's not like they had a fuging party like Miami did with Bosh, Wade, and Lebron.

Sorry, it just bugs me when people act as if the franchise put up dream team banners or something like that. But yeah, fug the Iggles.

#23 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,052 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:57 PM

I forgot who it was in the eagles' secondary that tried to nail smith from the side as he was going up for a pass a few years ago that looked like the guy ran into a brick wall suspended in mid air because smith just came down and turned around and gained like 10 or 20 more yards

I think maybe it was that Monday game in 2006

#24 Jakob

Jakob

never conquered rarely came

• Stop Making Threads...
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:58 PM

Didn't steve get in a fight with Vontae *Sounds like a bitch* Davis in preseason?

#25 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,061 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:10 PM

I forgot who it was in the eagles' secondary that tried to nail smith from the side as he was going up for a pass a few years ago that looked like the guy ran into a brick wall suspended in mid air because smith just came down and turned around and gained like 10 or 20 more yards

I think maybe it was that Monday game in 2006

I want to say that was Lito Sheppard but I'm not positive. I remember the play you are talking about though.

#26 OchoNueve

OchoNueve

for those of you that don't habla espanol...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:23 PM

Cary is a girl's name spelled wrong.  

Steve Smith is more manly than Chuck Norris.

I think we can call this thread hypothetical.

#27 Toundra

Toundra

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:35 PM

Smitty a semi nice guy?

This guy is a full idiot.

#28 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

• HUDDLER
  • 2,164 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:35 PM

How about smith getting hit against the Giants, breaks his arm and dude who hit him falls down, smitty strolls into the end zone. If there's ever a time for taunting, that is it.

#29 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• HUDDLER
  • 3,012 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:41 PM

lol at how we're gonna be telling these stories for the next 50 years.

#30 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,061 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 03:08 PM

When Steve Smith went up in that Saints game and did a mid air catch/truck/stiffarm to the defender (maybe Harper) and then ran it in and got hit late cheap shot and got in another fight. That was classic Smitty.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.