Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNC AD says PJ Hairston will play this season

87 posts in this topic

Posted

Michael-Scott-What-reaction-gifrific.gif

On a side note, I wonder what the NCAA reg season record for rebounds in a game is? Mitch McGary  may break it when the dookies play UM this season! 

I am still waiting for you to tell me who was arrested for cocaine distribution?  At a minimum PJ misses 10 games and like I said hopefully this is the first step in cleaning up that institution. 

Duke, Syracuse, ND, and UVA are all better than unc.

Posted

Michael-Scott-What-reaction-gifrific.gif

On a side note, I wonder what the NCAA reg season record for rebounds in a game is? Mitch McGary  may break it when the dookies play UM this season! 

That's fine as long as we win!

Posted

That's fine as long as we win!

Haha kinda like the Ohio State game last year? duke was outplayed in that game but the FTs kept them in it. Craft is a national POY candidate this season IMHO.

U said that unc is an acc 4/5 with Hairston. I'll go ahead and spot u duke- plz name the acc teams u expect to be better than unc next year.

Posted

Haha kinda like the Ohio State game last year? duke was outplayed in that game but the FTs kept them in it. Craft is a national POY candidate this season IMHO.

U said that unc is an acc 4/5 with Hairston. I'll go ahead and spot u duke- plz name the acc teams u expect to be better than unc next year.

What are you talking about? Duke had 35 rebounds and OSU had 35 rebounds. OSU was called for 23 fouls and Duke was called for 19 but OSU also had to foul at the end trying to extend the game so I don't see your comparison.

Duke, Cuse, ND, and UVA are better than unc IMO.

Posted

ND, and UVA are better than unc IMO.

Stop. Right there.

Posted

Stop. Right there.

Umm, did unc lose to UVA last year with PJ and with Bullock?  UVA didn't lose a single player, they added a guy in Evan Nolte who can play, and who does unc have that can guard Harris?  Bullock and Strickland were your best perimeter defenders, is Tokoto going to guard him?  

As far as ND they didn't lose anybody either from a squad that beat UK, Cincy, Pitt, Marquette, and the  national champion Louisville Cardinals.  I know you only watch your heels and maybe a few other acc teams but there are actually other teams outside the acc that are good.

Posted

Umm, did unc lose to UVA last year with PJ and with Bullock?  UVA didn't lose a single player, they added a guy in Evan Nolte who can play, and who does unc have that can guard Harris?  Bullock and Strickland were your best perimeter defenders, is Tokoto going to guard him?  

As far as ND they didn't lose anybody either from a squad that beat UK, Cincy, Pitt, Marquette, and the  national champion Louisville Cardinals.  I know you only watch your heels and maybe a few other acc teams but there are actually other teams outside the acc that are good.

And this UVA squad youre so in love with didn't even make the NCAAT. 

Harris is a good player and I'm a big fan of ND's coach - but UNC (as long as Hairston doesn't get kicked off the team) is going to be at or near the top of the ACC next season.

And you may want to look in Durham about "losing players" - their leading scorers/leading rebounders/and the ACC legend Ryan Kelly are all gone. 

You're either an idiot or a troll. I'll take both for $800, Alex!

Posted

What are you talking about? Duke had 35 rebounds and OSU had 35 rebounds. OSU was called for 23 fouls and Duke was called for 19 but OSU also had to foul at the end trying to extend the game so I don't see your comparison.

Duke, Cuse, ND, and UVA are better than unc IMO.

What was the foul talley in the 1H? My girlfriend is an OSU alum and watched the entire game. Duke was getting rocked in the first half. The free throws are what kept them in it.

Regarding your opinion, we got a few months AND A LONG COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON FOR YOU SUFFER THROUGH before basketball season starts. You still have time for your prayers to be answered and Hairston F up again and get kicked off the team. 

Posted

Hairston has told the media that he will be playing this year.

Posted

What was the foul talley in the 1H? My girlfriend is an OSU alum and watched the entire game. Duke was getting rocked in the first half. The free throws are what kept them in it.

Regarding your opinion, we got a few months AND A LONG COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON FOR YOU SUFFER THROUGH before basketball season starts. You still have time for your prayers to be answered and Hairston F up again and get kicked off the team. 

Osu called for 9 fouls and 1 technical while Duke was called for 8 fouls and 1 technical.  The difference in the game was OSU had nobody that could guard Mason it had nothing to do with fouls.  Good try again but another failure on your part, maybe next time you shouldn't listen to what your girlfriend says about sports.

Posted

Hairston has told the media that he will be playing this year.

Would you expect him to say otherwise?

Posted

Would you expect him to say otherwise?

Yeah....

There's no need to lie about your eligibility and whether you are or aren't playing this year.

You're treating this fiasco like a federal court case when in fact it's just a small blemish in this thing we call college athletics.

I've said this before and I will say it again. Every school violates the NCAA handbook (which is huge by the way) every day.

The only difference is one violation might be bigger than the other.

Some players receive cars and some receive cream cheese to put on their bagel from a booster. Both are illegal benefits but some are bigger than others.

It's time to stop acting "holier than thou" and face the fact that every team violates the hand book, some just don't get caught.