• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#16 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:30 PM

NCAA takes forever on crap like this. Miami still is being investigated and there's a good chance those official NCAA sanctions may never even happen now. 

Like I said, and I'm standing by this, Hairston suits up for Duke/NCSU next season unless a legitimate booster/$$$ link between he/hairston/blackstock is PROVEN or he continues his reckless summer of not giving a fug. 

On another note - did you miss me while I was on my little huddle timeout?

Did you get banned?  

#17 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:30 PM

It's also amazing how PJ, being the driver, gets all his charges dropped while the other guys don't.  Driver who doesn't have a license stops short of a checkpoint and switches seats with a passenger, weed found in the car and more weed and a gun found outside the car and the driver gets off while the other two passengers don't.

You are right Fats doesn't have to talk but Faulcon's mother is very upset about PJ getting off and her son getting convicted so I think that she has talked with Prisbell and that is what his next story is about and if she knows some of unc's "secrets" it could get very interesting.

Hairston wasn't driving with a suspended DL. To my knowledge, he was just caught driving with out his DL on him. I'm guilty of leaving the house sometime and forgetting my wallet. 

Faulcon has already "admitted" to everything and it would surprise me that a D2 college basketball players mom would have any sort of damning EVIDENCE (not opinion or hearsay) on a very powerful and prestigious university. And it's not like Faulcon is getting locked up. Also, the AP reports I've read have stated that if Faulcon completes 10 hrs community service, his charges would be dropped as well. That's certainly getting off easy. I wonder what would have happened to Mr.Faulcon if PJ wasn't in the car when they were arrested. 

If any of what you said is true about Prisbell getting to Faulcon's mom....to quote the great Walter White, she better "tread lightly."

Hairston is a first round draft pick as long as he keeps his nose clean. Money talks! 

#18 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:33 PM

Did you get banned?  

Yes. Obviously. I posted an opinion in sub that is there for heated debate. The mod didn't agree with it. Boom. HEGONE. 

#19 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:39 PM

Hairston wasn't driving with a suspended DL. To my knowledge, he was just caught driving with out his DL on him. I'm guilty of leaving the house sometime and forgetting my wallet. 

Faulcon has already "admitted" to everything and it would surprise me that a D2 college basketball players mom would have any sort of damning EVIDENCE (not opinion or hearsay) on a very powerful and prestigious university. And it's not like Faulcon is getting locked up. Also, the AP reports I've read have stated that if Faulcon completes 10 hrs community service, his charges would be dropped as well. That's certainly getting off easy. 

If any of what you said is true about Prisbell getting to Faulcon's mom....to quote the great Walter White, she better "tread lightly."

Hairston is a first round draft pick as long as he keeps his nose clean. Money talks! 

I haven't seen or read that anywhere so please link.

It would surprise you that Faulcon, who is PJ's friend, would know the illicit activities that he is associated with?  

He is certainly not getting off as easily as PJ.

#20 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:27 PM

I haven't seen or read that anywhere so please link.

It would surprise you that Faulcon, who is PJ's friend, would know the illicit activities that he is associated with?  

He is certainly not getting off as easily as PJ.

I'm not going to waste time of my day looking for this. You can search for it yourself if it concerns you that much. 

Getting probation, not losing your scholarship, and completion of a drug assessment/CS certainly is getting off easy considering what was allegedly going on when they went through the checkpoint. That right there is an admission of guilt. He took the charges, PJ didn't. What do you think would happen to YOUR son if he was arrested with a sizeable amount of pot, no license, and a mysterious gun 10 feet from the car? Do you think he would have to do 10 hrs CS and only spend a few hours in a county jail cell? What about 6 months UNSUPERVISED probation? 

You first said that Faulcon's mom maybe had info on UNC (I'd be willing to bet she has NEVER stepped foot 10 miles away from UNC's campus, especially the athletic facilities) and now you think it's Faulcon who has the dirt? Which one is it? I'm not criticizing her for defending her son, but the dude got off almost as easy as Hairston did and like I said, what do you think would have happened to Faulcon if he were arrested and Hairston was not in the vehicle?

I've seen the reports that rented cars linked to Thomas have received parking tickets on UNC's campus the past year or so. Who do you think was driving those? Was it PJ? Was it McDonald? Was it a UNC player? 

Also, latest report from your boy Prisbell indicates that neither UNC or NCAA have contacted Thomas' lawyers. Who do you think that works in favor for? 

#21 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 01:32 PM

I'm not going to waste time of my day looking for this. You can search for it yourself if it concerns you that much. 

Getting probation, not losing your scholarship, and completion of a drug assessment/CS certainly is getting off easy considering what was allegedly going on when they went through the checkpoint. That right there is an admission of guilt. He took the charges, PJ didn't. What do you think would happen to YOUR son if he was arrested with a sizeable amount of pot, no license, and a mysterious gun 10 feet from the car? Do you think he would have to do 10 hrs CS and only spend a few hours in a county jail cell? What about 6 months UNSUPERVISED probation? 

You first said that Faulcon's mom maybe had info on UNC (I'd be willing to bet she has NEVER stepped foot 10 miles away from UNC's campus, especially the athletic facilities) and now you think it's Faulcon who has the dirt? Which one is it? I'm not criticizing her for defending her son, but the dude got off almost as easy as Hairston did and like I said, what do you think would have happened to Faulcon if he were arrested and Hairston was not in the vehicle?

I've seen the reports that rented cars linked to Thomas have received parking tickets on UNC's campus the past year or so. Who do you think was driving those? Was it PJ? Was it McDonald? Was it a UNC player? 

Also, latest report from your boy Prisbell indicates that neither UNC or NCAA have contacted Thomas' lawyers. Who do you think that works in favor for? 

That's because it never happened and you can't find it.

That's actually pretty standard for a first time misdemeanor drug offense.  He didn't TAKE the charges that's what he was convicted of and for some reason PJ's were dropped.  

So are you saying PJ got special treatment because of who he is?  Is this an example of the "carolina way"?

We know PJ, and Mcdonald have ties to Fats so they were driving cars and possibly other players.  I know JMM tweeted asking people what they thought of a Mercedes e350 and low and behold that is one of the cars rented by Fats that received 4 parking tickets on campus.  Most of the tickets were around the athletic facilities and we know Fats had relationships with unc athletes so you tell me.

I am not surprised that the NCAA hasn't contacted but it is a little shocking that unc hasn't.  I mean if this felon is hanging around my program and possibly providing impermissible benefits to my players which puts my program in jeopardy then I would want to talk to him.  Makes you wonder why unc doesn't seem to want to get to the bottom of this mess.

#22 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:17 AM

That's because it never happened and you can't find it.

That's actually pretty standard for a first time misdemeanor drug offense.  He didn't TAKE the charges that's what he was convicted of and for some reason PJ's were dropped.  

So are you saying PJ got special treatment because of who he is?  Is this an example of the "carolina way"?

We know PJ, and Mcdonald have ties to Fats so they were driving cars and possibly other players.  I know JMM tweeted asking people what they thought of a Mercedes e350 and low and behold that is one of the cars rented by Fats that received 4 parking tickets on campus.  Most of the tickets were around the athletic facilities and we know Fats had relationships with unc athletes so you tell me.

I am not surprised that the NCAA hasn't contacted but it is a little shocking that unc hasn't.  I mean if this felon is hanging around my program and possibly providing impermissible benefits to my players which puts my program in jeopardy then I would want to talk to him.  Makes you wonder why unc doesn't seem to want to get to the bottom of this mess.

Are you honestly surprised that Hairston got off easy? What do you think would have happened to Josh Hairston or Rodney Purvis? These athletes get numerous passes. 

Kinda like this guy: http://www.dukechron...football-player

How in the hell is this dude not in jail? He played Duke FB though so I doubt you ever heard of him. Would be interested to see what happened if YOUR son got arrested with cocaine distribution charges. 

Didn't another duke FB player recently get arrested and suspended? What's going on with that? 

Can you, prisbell, kane, the ncaa, whomever link that mercedez to JMM? what about any of those other parking tickets to Thomas cars? do you have concrete evidence? does anyone have any evidence except what happened to Hairston? What about the "link" between McDonald and Thomas? what's the link? he tweeted he got a phone from him? is it illegal to buy a phone from someone? 

Why would UNC contact a criminally motivated leach other than the fact to tell him to stay the fug away from their players? Public acknowledgement between UNC and Thomas ESTABLISHES a concrete link between the two. Right now, Thomas is some lowlife praying naive basketball players. There is no concrete evidence linked between the two. Also, how do you know there hasn't been any contact between UNC and Thomas' attorney? How do you know that this isn't a "PR SPIN" like you seem to think Bubba's comments were? Lawyers, ESPECIALLY lawyers who deal with habitual criminals, are PR masters and know how to work the system. 

It isn't what you KNOW it's what you can prove. 

Like I said dude - I know you and every other duke/state fan want Hairston to get kicked off the team, but unless there is a credible booster/money link between Hairston/Thomas/Blackstock....PJ suits up for Duke and State this year. And probably Kentucky. Maybe even MSU. 

#23 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:11 AM

Are you honestly surprised that Hairston got off easy? What do you think would have happened to Josh Hairston or Rodney Purvis? These athletes get numerous passes. 

Kinda like this guy: http://www.dukechron...football-player

How in the hell is this dude not in jail? He played Duke FB though so I doubt you ever heard of him. Would be interested to see what happened if YOUR son got arrested with cocaine distribution charges. 

Didn't another duke FB player recently get arrested and suspended? What's going on with that? 

Can you, prisbell, kane, the ncaa, whomever link that mercedez to JMM? what about any of those other parking tickets to Thomas cars? do you have concrete evidence? does anyone have any evidence except what happened to Hairston? What about the "link" between McDonald and Thomas? what's the link? he tweeted he got a phone from him? is it illegal to buy a phone from someone? 

Why would UNC contact a criminally motivated leach other than the fact to tell him to stay the fug away from their players? Public acknowledgement between UNC and Thomas ESTABLISHES a concrete link between the two. Right now, Thomas is some lowlife praying naive basketball players. There is no concrete evidence linked between the two. Also, how do you know there hasn't been any contact between UNC and Thomas' attorney? How do you know that this isn't a "PR SPIN" like you seem to think Bubba's comments were? Lawyers, ESPECIALLY lawyers who deal with habitual criminals, are PR masters and know how to work the system. 

It isn't what you KNOW it's what you can prove. 

Like I said dude - I know you and every other duke/state fan want Hairston to get kicked off the team, but unless there is a credible booster/money link between Hairston/Thomas/Blackstock....PJ suits up for Duke and State this year. And probably Kentucky. Maybe even MSU. 

How is he not in jail for a domestic dispute?  Are you serious?  Who was arrested for cocaine distribution?

Do you see the difference?  Duke kicks players off the team if they break the law they don't try and weasel their way around it and somehow keeps these players eligible.

The NCAA isn't a court of law, they don't have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt their rules were broken.  They will basically come up with their evidence and then ask the player and if the player lies to them the penalty will be a lot worse.  Ask Dez Bryant and Mike Kabongo.  So the question remains how many times PJ actually used a car provided by Fats and if he decides to tell the NCAA the truth.  I know there are records of PJ using Fats cars more than just the two times he got tickets so does he try and lie and say those were the only two times he used Fats cars?  I think the sliding scale for NCAA suspensions for the just the two times PJ was caught in Fats cars based on the money value of the rentals is 10 games.  And yes there are pictures of LM with Fats and LM got a speeding ticket in a car owned by a guy who "works" for Fats.

unc is a 4-5 place team in the ACC with PJ while Duke is loaded and a title contender so I am not really worried if PJ plays or not, I just want that cesspool over there a chapel hill cleaned up.  You have multiple unc athletes linked and running around with a felon/pimp/drug dealer, it's not a good look especially after the debacle with the football team and the AFAM classes.  I mean the school needs to clean up it's act instead of just trying to cover it up.

#24 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:48 PM

How is he not in jail for a domestic dispute?  Are you serious?  Who was arrested for cocaine distribution?

Do you see the difference?  Duke kicks players off the team if they break the law they don't try and weasel their way around it and somehow keeps these players eligible.

The NCAA isn't a court of law, they don't have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt their rules were broken.  They will basically come up with their evidence and then ask the player and if the player lies to them the penalty will be a lot worse.  Ask Dez Bryant and Mike Kabongo.  So the question remains how many times PJ actually used a car provided by Fats and if he decides to tell the NCAA the truth.  I know there are records of PJ using Fats cars more than just the two times he got tickets so does he try and lie and say those were the only two times he used Fats cars?  I think the sliding scale for NCAA suspensions for the just the two times PJ was caught in Fats cars based on the money value of the rentals is 10 games.  And yes there are pictures of LM with Fats and LM got a speeding ticket in a car owned by a guy who "works" for Fats.

unc is a 4-5 place team in the ACC with PJ while Duke is loaded and a title contender so I am not really worried if PJ plays or not, I just want that cesspool over there a chapel hill cleaned up.  You have multiple unc athletes linked and running around with a felon/pimp/drug dealer, it's not a good look especially after the debacle with the football team and the AFAM classes.  I mean the school needs to clean up it's act instead of just trying to cover it up.

Michael-Scott-What-reaction-gifrific.gif

On a side note, I wonder what the NCAA reg season record for rebounds in a game is? Mitch McGary  may break it when the dookies play UM this season! 

#25 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 02:03 PM

On a side note, I wonder what the NCAA reg season record for rebounds in a game is? Mitch McGary  may break it when the dookies play UM this season! 

I am still waiting for you to tell me who was arrested for cocaine distribution?  At a minimum PJ misses 10 games and like I said hopefully this is the first step in cleaning up that institution. 

Duke, Syracuse, ND, and UVA are all better than unc.

#26 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 02:03 PM

That's fine as long as we win!

#27 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 24 August 2013 - 10:21 PM

That's fine as long as we win!

Haha kinda like the Ohio State game last year? duke was outplayed in that game but the FTs kept them in it. Craft is a national POY candidate this season IMHO.

U said that unc is an acc 4/5 with Hairston. I'll go ahead and spot u duke- plz name the acc teams u expect to be better than unc next year.

#28 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 11:20 AM

Haha kinda like the Ohio State game last year? duke was outplayed in that game but the FTs kept them in it. Craft is a national POY candidate this season IMHO.

U said that unc is an acc 4/5 with Hairston. I'll go ahead and spot u duke- plz name the acc teams u expect to be better than unc next year.

What are you talking about? Duke had 35 rebounds and OSU had 35 rebounds. OSU was called for 23 fouls and Duke was called for 19 but OSU also had to foul at the end trying to extend the game so I don't see your comparison.

Duke, Cuse, ND, and UVA are better than unc IMO.

#29 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,837 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:32 AM

ND, and UVA are better than unc IMO.

Stop. Right there.

#30 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:44 AM

Stop. Right there.

Umm, did unc lose to UVA last year with PJ and with Bullock?  UVA didn't lose a single player, they added a guy in Evan Nolte who can play, and who does unc have that can guard Harris?  Bullock and Strickland were your best perimeter defenders, is Tokoto going to guard him?  

As far as ND they didn't lose anybody either from a squad that beat UK, Cincy, Pitt, Marquette, and the  national champion Louisville Cardinals.  I know you only watch your heels and maybe a few other acc teams but there are actually other teams outside the acc that are good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.