Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Only a few hours after VoteRid was enabled

36 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Fuck him

Posted · Report post

the fact that absentee ballots have remained utterly untouched while remaining the biggest source of actual voter fraud is what demonstrates how voterID is utter bullshit wrapped up in an appealing package for people who think it sounds "perfectly reasonable, one person one vote"

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

the fact that absentee ballots have remained utterly untouched while remaining the biggest source of actual voter fraud is what demonstrates how voterID is utter bullshit wrapped up in an appealing package for people who think it sounds "perfectly reasonable, one person one vote"

the patriot act? that sounds perfectly reasonable we should all be more patriotic

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

As someone that somehow prides himself on some semblance of cognitive dissonance regarding certain issues, you'd think you'd taken the time to read what actually changed regarding absentee ballots. 

I would love to see absentee ballots locked down and made more difficult and force people to prove they cannot do their civic duty on election day. 

As for this particular issue, I don't know all of the details but seems everyone else does...so I guess I'll just follow group think and say "damned evil republicans and their nefarious ways of managing elections".

Posted · Report post

Does anyone remember how the "sky was totally gonna fall" due to the sequestration?

Posted · Report post

Does anyone remember how the "sky was totally gonna fall" due to the sequestration?

Don't you know that confirmation bias is only available for liberals to bandy about with?

Posted · Report post

This is relevant!

it always never is with g5

Posted · Report post

it always never is with g5

Here's the thing Peppers90...it was your response that garnered my statement.  There's no opponent gotten rid of and I gave a snarky quip in response to YOUR irrelevant statement. 

Posted · Report post

As for this particular issue, I don't know all of the details but seems everyone else does...so I guess I'll just follow group think and say "damned evil republicans and their nefarious ways of managing elections".

why do they spend so much time worrying about this?  is it really one of the top 50 issues in the state or country?

Posted · Report post

Here's the thing Peppers90...it was your response that garnered my statement.  There's no opponent gotten rid of and I gave a snarky quip in response to YOUR irrelevant statement. 

you're just terrible at it though.  maybe one day you will make minimal sense in your irrelevant responses.

Posted · Report post

you're just terrible at it though.  maybe one day you will make minimal sense in your irrelevant responses.

Pep....who cares

Posted · Report post

Pep....who cares

nobody, cuz you never say anything and ignore anyone who even slightly challenges you.