• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

koolkatluke

Let the overreaction Begin.

Knowing this fan base like I do. It's time for the sky falling threads.

I see Chuck has alreay started with the dumb question after a preseason games.

Well it seemed like we ran a mixture of our 1's and 2's vs their 1's (minus Vick).

I am SO sick of seeing our DB's playing off.

The OL looked pathetic.

Gettis looked awesome

jLQkp8o.gif

Remember when the jets couldn't score a td in the preseason and everyone says its just preseason? There isn't some switch you can just turn on. The sky isn't falling by any means but you damn sure better be concerned that our offense hasn't had a td drive thus far.

No over reactions here. Our OLine needs someone to step up, and corners need to play a little more up. I think this is a good team. Thought it before today, think it now. No team is perfect.

No offense but this happens every preseason...and I make the same argument every preseason.

It's JUST as annoying when people overreact about the preseason than when people DONT react to the preseason.

Anybody who watched the game tonight and mutters to themselves that "it's just preseason" hasn't been watching this team for the last two-three years.  The same problems keep coming up...Not sharp or disciplined.  Cam over throwing receivers and trying to do everything.  Poor adjustments on defense.  Poor redzone and third down efficiency. 

Is it the end of the world and is the sky falling?  No.  Does this game make me feel any better about the problems this team continues to have? No.

I say let the people overreact and let the people under react.  And let the sane people in the middle worried about the actual problems and be happy about the actual strengths.

I'm hoping to keep all the pessimist in 1 thread.

F-U if you don't think it's a good Idea. Instead of filling the front page with all the bullshit that is about to happen from this game.

No offense but this happens every preseason...and I make the same argument every preseason.

It's JUST as annoying when people overreact about the preseason than when people DONT react to the preseason.

Anybody who watched the game tonight and mutters to themselves that "it's just preseason" hasn't been watching this team for the last two-three years.  The same problems keep coming up...Not sharp or disciplined.  Cam over throwing receivers and trying to do everything.  Poor adjustments on defense.  Poor redzone and third down efficiency. 

Is it the end of the world and is the sky falling?  No.  Does this game make me feel any better about the problems this team continues to have? No.

I say let the people overreact and let the people under react.  And let the sane people in the middle worried about the actual problems and be happy about the actual strengths.

My problem with this thinking is again this is the second preseason game. No gameplanning for a team with a new offense that hasn't been seen before in the Pro's. So the defense not being at top level I can see. All Qb's make arrid throws Matt ryan did tonight. Only Cam gets looked at like it's only him.

Now the Run blocking I will agree needs to be fixed or we're in trouble. But I'm not going to panic about that.