Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did a Panthers fan actually say something about Defense?

85 posts in this topic

Posted

Drew Brees is famous for throwing 5 INTs.

Posted

Didn't realize Champs Élysées in Paris was part of Chinatown. Maybe you should inform Louis Vuitton they located their flagship store in Chinatown, would be news to them. Lol

1002520_203256239836528_955054380_n.jpg

uhm pardon me sir, i cant talk football while i carry my little purse

2 people like this

Posted

What kind of adult heterosexual male struts around decked out in Louis Vuitton anyway?

1 person likes this

Posted

Remember that time Drew Brees threw 5 interceptions and 0 touchdowns against the Falcons?

Yet Alejandro talks about our quarterback.

Remember those other 15 games where Brees led the league in TDs yards, completions etc? Sophomore slump anyone?

How dare I talk about the 13-19 Cam when all we have as a QB is a lowly first Ballot HOF, what was I thinking!?

Posted

call it pat

where will the panthers' defense be ranked at the end of the 2013 season

Posted

You're almost as bad at talking smack as you are at making predictions.

broom-300x300.png

Posted

What kind of adult heterosexual male struts around decked out in Louis Vuitton anyway?

marc-jacobs-naked-stephen-sprouse-bag-ha

2 people like this

Posted

Remember those other 15 games where Brees led the league in TDs yards, completions etc? Sophomore slump anyone?

How dare I talk about the 13-19 Cam when all we have as a QB is a lowly first Ballot HOF, what was I thinking!?

lol you started following the saints in december 2009

Posted

not everything of value can be cashed out, young padawan. learn this and you too shall be wise.

You're right, It's worth a lot more than cashing it out for face value, and looks like you need one right now. You have a $3k bill at you house while I have $5k bills, I win. Lol

971807_203274333168052_1942242847_n.jpg

Posted

mccoy is one of the best running backs in the league and his bread and butter are disgusting cutbacks like that one.  he broke contain and got outside against a nickel front in the preseason.  we're doomed!

e: so pat has reverted back to show and tell in the time it took for me to post this response

Posted

marc-jacobs-naked-stephen-sprouse-bag-ha

Holy crap, you mean the creative director of Louis Vuitton Marc Jacobs would actually wear LV, imagine that, mind blown? He's not hetero BTW.

Posted

Holy crap, you mean the creative director of Louis Vuitton Marc Jacobs would actually wear LV, imagine that, mind blown? He's not hetero BTW.

o where o where would we be with out fat alice's fashion knowledge and expertise?  i know who it is, im suggesting not many heteros would be bragging about their little LV purses on a football forum