Photo
- - - - -

Did a Panthers fan actually say something about Defense?

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#16 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,171 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 09:37 AM

origin_SouthParkCartman-7.jpeg

#17 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,186 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 12:34 PM

somebody buying chinatown Louis Vuitton trying to talk smack in football, gotcha!

#18 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:27 PM

somebody buying chinatown Louis Vuitton trying to talk smack in football, gotcha!

Didn't realize Champs Élysées in Paris was part of Chinatown. Maybe you should inform Louis Vuitton they located their flagship store in Chinatown, would be news to them. Lol

1002520_203256239836528_955054380_n.jpg

#19 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:53 PM

starting new threads compulsively, stalking me and writing comments on my huddle profile... alejandro please get in your bentley and go try to pick up some actual women. go ahead, go

So if the two threads I started in past week is "starting new threads compulsively", what do you call your new thread rate with two in just past 24 hour period?

Also Philip, I didn't realize reading your thread is considered stalking? I guess almost everyone on the board is stalking me, making some great points here. I think you're just mad cause you got a reality check of how your life sucks. Sure you claim to be successful with all your morals and good feelings and satisfying existence and love of fractals blah blah blah, well maybe you can cash some of that out and pay that tiny bill, I mean huge bill by peasant standards. You do realize collections stay on your credit report for 7 years, but no worries, maybe you can buy that future rental property cash once your credit is poo with the sales of White Trash Travels.

#20 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,707 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:58 PM

So if the two threads I started in past week is "starting new threads compulsively", what do you call your new thread rate with two in just past 24 hour period?
Also Philip, I didn't realize reading your thread is considered stalking? I guess almost everyone on the board is stalking me, making some great points here. I think you're just mad cause you got a reality check of how your life sucks. Sure you claim to be successful with all your morals and good feelings and satisfying existence and love of fractals blah blah blah, well maybe you can cash some of that out and pay that tiny bill, I mean huge bill by peasant standards. You do realize collections stay on your credit report for 7 years, but no worries, maybe you can buy that future rental property cash once your credit is poo with the sales of White Trash Travels.

not everything of value can be cashed out, young padawan. learn this and you too shall be wise.

#21 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 13,896 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:12 PM

You finally said something Alice could write back about.  All this logical reasoning in the football talk was over his head.

#22 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:23 PM

You finally said something Alice could write back about. All this logical reasoning in the football talk was over his head.

shady.gif

#23 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 13,896 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:37 PM

yes, it was a hell of a run and no one on here will deny him that.  If he did that to our defense, imagine what he would do to yours.  Lucky for you, the Taints do have to face this offense this year.  If they did, we might have seen a bunch of new records set by Philly.

#24 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 14,451 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:42 PM

Remember that time Drew Brees threw 5 interceptions and 0 touchdowns against the Falcons?

Yet Alejandro talks about our quarterback.

#25 Bodybag

Bodybag

100% woman-proof

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:56 PM

Drew Brees is famous for throwing 5 INTs.

#26 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 10,186 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:56 PM

Didn't realize Champs Élysées in Paris was part of Chinatown. Maybe you should inform Louis Vuitton they located their flagship store in Chinatown, would be news to them. Lol

1002520_203256239836528_955054380_n.jpg

uhm pardon me sir, i cant talk football while i carry my little purse

#27 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 14,451 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:00 PM

What kind of adult heterosexual male struts around decked out in Louis Vuitton anyway?

#28 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:11 PM

Remember that time Drew Brees threw 5 interceptions and 0 touchdowns against the Falcons?

Yet Alejandro talks about our quarterback.

Remember those other 15 games where Brees led the league in TDs yards, completions etc? Sophomore slump anyone?

How dare I talk about the 13-19 Cam when all we have as a QB is a lowly first Ballot HOF, what was I thinking!?

#29 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,974 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:19 PM

call it pat

where will the panthers' defense be ranked at the end of the 2013 season

#30 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 14,451 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:23 PM

You're almost as bad at talking smack as you are at making predictions.

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com