Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Risers and Fallers - Eagles Edition

98 posts in this topic

Please, David Gettis.  Save us all from another mediocre season with your magic.  

2 people like this

Hey Zod, do you think G-Man goes all offense the next draft?

Depends on who the head coach is.

this is all kinds of fail. and you wonder why people think you are a nancy.

Nah, you just have to realize the situation Gettlemen is in.....he has to realize that Rivera being gone and a new offense coming soon is a very realistic thing. He can't invest heavily in a Rivera offense with draft picks or money. It is what it is.

If Rivera earns the right to stay then he can build and invest for him

That is just wrong. We have one of the best backfields around and our receiver corps is going to be good. We have 2 past probowlers on the O line and 1 hole we filled with Williams. We have built plenty around Cam. He has more weapons than Delhomme ever had with the exception of perhaps 2003.

Delhomme had a better cast in 2008. Younger Smith, Williams and Stewart. Better OL.

Greg Olsen doesn't counter all that.

And our RBs don't mean poo without OL blocking.....see last year. They were average

He brought in bandaid WRs

He was told RR was his coach this year

yea i agree ginn and hixon are bandaids(at best), but no worthy player is going to sign a one year deal.  we are still screwed cap-wise the next two years so i doubt we could have offered more than that.

1 person likes this

can someone do a highlight snipit, if its ok with zod of course.  I missed the game..and hate nfl.com hack job highlights. 

sorry but our black on black uniforms are taken from a preschools "you can paint" with numbers book.

He brought in bandaid WRs

He was told RR was his coach this year

Sometimes the best players are already on the team.  Edwards and Gettis.  Ginn is a great returner and Hixon when healthy is good.  Our receiver corps is going to be best we have had in a decade.

As for Gettleman, what else would he say.  Did Gettleman makes any big changes with any part of the staff?  He has repeatedly said he thought the coaches and the staff were top notch.

Am I the only one that thought Josh Norman actually took a step back from the first game? It seemed when Vick was in the middle of going 9 for 9 on a couple drives it was Josh Norman's guy that was constantly wide open.

Sometimes the best players are already on the team. Edwards and Gettis. Ginn is a great returner and Hixon when healthy is good. Our receiver corps is going to be best we have had in a decade.

As for Gettleman, what else would he say. Did Gettleman makes any big changes with any part of the staff? He has repeatedly said he thought the coaches and the staff were top notch.

I'll take 2008 over this group....

DG had no choice but to say nice things about the HC he was forced to have

Risers

- Nate Chandler

- Anderson Russell

- Josh Norman

- David Gettis

- Star & KK

- Brandon Williams

Fallers

- The right side of our O-Line

- Shula's playcalling