#16 MCC

MCC

HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 07:33 AM

Falling

Rivera

his team was NOT prepared and I wouldnt be suprised if his pick of Shula as oc was another huge blunder

Teams do NOT game plan a preseason game.

Maybe the 3rd but still not much at all.

#17 Montie_0123

Montie_0123

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • LocationCharlotte NC

Posted 16 August 2013 - 07:44 AM

Risers

- Gettis: I would like to see him with the 1s and see what nosie he can make I think he has more then made a case for himself he just needs to keep improving.

- Norman: Please give this man his starting CB spot back he played well and has come to play two weeks in a row.

- Rookie DTs: Star and KK both showed promise again and I feel by mid-season they will feel very comfortable and things would have slowed for them. 

Falling

- Fua: Pleaseeeeeee cut this man ASAP I see no promise in him improving at all the man gets no push at the line he only gets pushed back.

- Cap: He reminded me why he needs to stay nickle.

- QB Anderson: He's starting to scare me with his play his throws have been off in both games.

#18 Nicbsbll2

Nicbsbll2

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 07:46 AM

Fallers

Hixon & Armanti- I don't care what you did with a previous team or during practice, if you aren't in the game making plays then you are falling. As it sits right now, both have been passed by Gettis and probably Ginn too. 

#19 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,510 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 07:48 AM

one thing to keep in mind when people say "Fua gets pushed back"...

what they usually mean to say is he fell on the ground and is getting trampled over as the OL and RB moved to the 2nd level.

that's not a joke.  I saw it at least once last night.

#20 Montie_0123

Montie_0123

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • LocationCharlotte NC

Posted 16 August 2013 - 07:54 AM

one thing to keep in mind when people say "Fua gets pushed back"...

what they usually mean to say is he fell on the ground and is getting trampled over as the OL and RB moved to the 2nd level.

that's not a joke.  I saw it at least once last night.

Yes you are correct and everytime I see that happen I'm shaking my head wondering why this man is still being let back into the game.

#21 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,473 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 07:59 AM

Teams do NOT game plan a preseason game.

Maybe the 3rd but still not much at all.

People lose sight of that....

For example if a team get blitz happy....Carolina offensively is still just going to stick with a small set of plays. They aren't going to adjust and open up a playbook based on what Philly is doing. Same on D.

I think our talent issues are more of a concern than Rivera.

Secondary will be a bigger issue some weaks based on the scheme opponent run....OL an issue against everyone

#22 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,854 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 08:02 AM

Stock Falling-Ken Dorsey none of our qbs have played well this preseason

#23 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,404 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 16 August 2013 - 08:09 AM

Fua has been on the bottom of the totem pole that you have to assume he gets cut. He's as useful as a bag of rocks

#24 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,473 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 08:10 AM

Stock Falling-Ken Dorsey none of our qbs have played well this preseason

Starts with the OL IMO.

#25 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,854 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 08:17 AM

Starts with the OL IMO.

They don't seem interested in fixing it either. Amazing how last years problems are still this years problems.

#26 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,510 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 08:20 AM

- QB Anderson: He's starting to scare me with his play his throws have been off in both games.

based on that fade he threw last night, it looked just like that Josh Norman pick in TC that everyone was raving over..  No one mentioned which QB it was, but I have to strongly assume it was DA...

dude obviously does not understand that the point is to throw the ball up so the receiver can jump 12-24 inches off the ground and out-leap his defender.

instead, he throws it about head level right to the defender... 

#27 Cyberjag

Cyberjag

• HUDDLER
  • 3,659 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 08:20 AM

Rising:  Gettis.  Sometime in the next few years, I kind of expect Gettis to be our number one, LaFell our number two, and Edwards to be in the slot.

Falling:  All the QBs and the O-Line.  The blocking wasn't there, and neither were the adjustments.  It's already been mentioned, but the Eagles were killed by the Patriots.  Why didn't we do what the Patriots did?

Unchanged:  Teflon Ron, who has coordinators that didn't plan and players that didn't execute to deflect any criticism for not having the team prepared to play the Eagles properly.

#28 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 08:27 AM

All the obvious have been mentioned so I am going to go outside the box for a riser here.

I am going to plug my by boy Nate Chandler one more time.

Love how he has made such a great transition from undrafted DT to practice squad, then active roster, to backup LT and looks pretty decent.

#29 Montie_0123

Montie_0123

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • LocationCharlotte NC

Posted 16 August 2013 - 08:33 AM

based on that fade he threw last night, it looked just like that Josh Norman pick in TC that everyone was raving over..  No one mentioned which QB it was, but I have to strongly assume it was DA...

dude obviously does not understand that the point is to throw the ball up so the receiver can jump 12-24 inches off the ground and out-leap his defender.

instead, he throws it about head level right to the defender... 

Yea when I saw Anderson throw the ball short to Gettis I was what are you doing he had that man beat and probably would of out jumped the defender. Then on the next play I had to watch him over throwing him.

#30 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 40,159 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 16 August 2013 - 08:33 AM

Huddle version...

Rising: Fears

Falling: Hopes

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers

0 user(s) are reading this topic