Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chip Kelly football

61 posts in this topic

Posted

You should know by now that any loss from the Panthers (Pre-Season or Regular) people start jumping ship faster than being on the Titanic and create love fest with "supposed" better coaches or players faster than gay couples can get married in California.

No one is jumping ship.  No one is saying Chip Kelly is a better coach. 

I just thought it was an interesting breakdown on a few plays from last night's game.  It's a cool scheme and I thought some of you football fans would enjoy reading about it.  

I also thought we played horrible last night.

Sorry if that means I'm an Eagles fan now.

Posted

No one is jumping ship.  No one is saying Chip Kelly is a better coach. 

I just thought it was an interested breakdown on a few plays from last night's game.  It's a cool scheme and I thought some of you football fans would enjoy reading about it.  

I also thought we played horrible last night.

Sorry if that means I'm an Eagles fan now.

get used to people never giving anyone credit from other teams on here, especially after they make us look foolish.  we just brush it off and say we didnt gameplan and 8 weeks into the season people are scratching their heads wondering what went wrong.  i just have a feeling the eagles will be a team revealing something new every week and put all the leagues DC's on notice.

Posted

The Eagles are going to be a scary team once Kelly gets a few years to get his own players in the system. 

God I wish he would have gone to the Dolphins or something.  I hate the Eagles.

Posted

The Eagles are going to be a scary team once Kelly gets a few years to get his own players in the system. 

God I wish he would have gone to the Dolphins or something.  I hate the Eagles.

How about we turn it around and play some devils advocate.

The Eagles will be brought back to reality, once the NFL figures them out.

1 person likes this

Posted

"Cam Newton will suck once the NFL figures him out".

Am I doing it right?

1 person likes this

Posted

if you want to assume Kelly won't be just as adaptive and innovative, then maybe. 

Posted

"Cam Newton will suck once the NFL figures him out".

Am I doing it right?

don't you dare use that logic against our own team

Posted

Like some others have stated, I'm not sure their offensive scheme is sustainable as defensive coordinators will eventually adapt.  The question is how much of a mad scientist is Chip Kelly to always stay one step ahead of the curve.

I kind of like what he's trying to implement in the NFL, regardless of how the Panthers looked in a preseason game last night.

Posted

There is another thread that says the Panthers fan base is the 15 best in the league. Yeah right.....

1 person likes this

Posted

Welcome to the ChipKelly Huddle.

Posted

DCs will adjust, but so will Kelly. that was probably a bland version of what he can do. you still have to play the game, game plan or not. our players just went thru the motions i thought.

Posted

Sorry facts make you sad :(

We ran super vanilla, they ran parts of Oregons complex offense. What exactly would you expect to happen Defensively 

yep. after how they looked against the pats last week, it was important that they "win" the next game. they put more thought and planning into it than we did, but they were looking at different things and had different objectives than us.