Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gettis Catch

38 posts in this topic

Posted

It was behind him I thought and he snagged it.

Posted

gettis looks like a man on a mission, totally not satisfied.  keep it up before our organization does something stupid and cuts him.

Posted

2 people like this

Posted

5f90dc56ab0c10811087ee4b9bc94471.gif Thanks. I don't know what I did wrong to embed. I thought a simple img tag would work. I have another one that is the regular view I made but it won't even give me an option to a copy a URL for some reason. Sucks. I can only email it for some reason.
1 person likes this

Posted

Upon further review, that was a weird way to catch the ball. Whatever works though.

Posted

He snatched that mother fuger right out the air.

Posted

Thanks guys, that was a beautiful catch!

Posted

Upon further review, that was a weird way to catch the ball. Whatever works though.

I think catching it that way helped his momentum keep going forward whereas if he turned his hands outward he probably would have had to turn his body towards the inside of the field.

1 person likes this

Posted

we get excited about routine catches vs 2nd and 3rd string defenses now?

Posted

Catch is made over the right shoulder in reverse. . . straight butta but notice how his hands are not behind the ball . . . they are around the sides. Yeah, thats gonna reduce your chances of catching a pretty good bit. That was a nasty haul and he found the perfect soft spot above the middle of the d, but he was milliseconds away from that blowing right through his hands.

I would say he did incredibly well to hold on to the ball like that.

1 person likes this