Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RNC to block CNN/NBC primary debates if Hillary documentaries, show aired.

47 posts in this topic

Posted

Seems like this would only be shooting themselves in the foot?

Posted

they are good at that, problem is, they at least nick everybody else first

Posted

Didn't Sarah Palin have an entire TV series?

Posted

lol what a bunch of children

Posted

The difference Rodeo, is that when Sarah Palin has a show she looks like an idiot and no one wants to watch.

Hillarys story features a very intelligent, hard working feminist who put up with a philandering husband while going from First Lady to Secretary of State - she will have a show where she looks smart and no one wants to watch.

I read some op ed of Fox today, that Prebius guy is a freaking crybaby. The reason this is being done is simple: last go round all the primary debates made the RNC look like the crazies that they are. This is a half assed attempt to control that message and not scare as many people this time.

Also it's funny that there's a "punch Hillary" game out there and the RNC isn't minding all that media.

1 person likes this

Posted

It'd be funny if they ran it anyway, then in 2016, made a mockumentary about the republicans' boycott.

Posted

Just further ostracizes them from mainstream America.

I think this is just a terrible idea. Makes Republicans look petty and small. Several news organizations including Fox, MSNBC, and CNN had great and inspiring documentaries about John McCain incredible story.

They didn't seem to give a sh1t about that.

Yeah i had the pleasure of watching the yahoo make the press statement for boycotting and I'm just wondering wtf is the GOP doing these days.

I hate the fact that we have two teams in politics. But one of them is losing clearly.

1 person likes this

Posted

If Hillary is as bad as they say she is then why wouldn't they want a documentary?

I remember when Oliver Stone was making W and they all figured it would be a terrible hit piece from liberal Hollywood and instead it was kind of a whitewash.

2 people like this

Posted

The Repubtards continue to find new and unusual ways to make themselves out as a bunch of whiny, spoiled, entitled crybabies who just can't seem to get their way. The weekly temper tantrums (how many votes have they taken to repeal Romneycare?) and obstructionism are getting old and tired.

Posted

oh my

Posted

how far have we sunk as a country? we have taken the lesser of two evils to extreme lows.

but we collectively stay duped and keep voting in goofballs over and over again and then bitch nothing gets better for ourselves or those less fortunate.