Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RNC to block CNN/NBC primary debates if Hillary documentaries, show aired.

47 posts in this topic

Posted

how far have we sunk as a country? we have taken the lesser of two evils to extreme lows.

but we collectively stay duped and keep voting in goofballs over and over again and then bitch nothing gets better for ourselves or those less fortunate.

You should run for office and quit your bitch'n. 

Base on what you have posted about your above average intellect, it should not take much effort for you to run circles around the "extreme lows" in political choices currently offered to the voters.

I am not even kidding about this.

Posted

Didn't Sarah Palin have an entire TV series?

Reagan starred in entire movies!

Posted

how far have we sunk as a country? we have taken the lesser of two evils to extreme lows.

but we collectively stay duped and keep voting in goofballs over and over again and then bitch nothing gets better for ourselves or those less fortunate.

didn't you say you vote for both democratics and republicans? maybe you should stop doing that.

Posted

i vote for green and indy's as well. not many docu's on them being made tho. or if they are only 84 people see them.

Posted

From my experiences republicans are the ones with a victim mentality. They are always the ones I hear bitchin about EVERYTHING and how unfair it is. 

Posted

They do have a somewhat legitimate point, especially if its a how great thou art piece about Mrs Clinton.   

That being said, this is mainly an attention getter when not much is happening, and its highly unlikely that any serious candidate will boycott the debates. 

Posted

Didn't Sarah Palin have an entire TV series?

That was after she ran for VP.  I guess there is a possibility she might run in 2016, but you have as good a chance of winning the republican nomination as she does.

Posted

45.7% of voters in 2008 thought she was worthy of being a heartbeat away from the presidency. don't underestimate republicans

Posted

At least Fox News allowed and printed an Op Ed that was reasonable about it

This effort to de-legitimize the film is nothing less than “high-tech censorship,” since the first attack was trying to impugn the motives of the filmmakers and questioning how the project was funded and by whom, all in an attempt to dissuade people from watching it. 

The American way has always been to present ideas and new opinions, then through reason, logic, debate and even personalities, continue to expose as many points of view as possible. It makes the country a better one and stronger one for all of us.

The movie should be required viewing by all Americans. Then you can do your own homework and make up your own mind.

But there are forces out there who don’t want you to view this movie and will try desperately to keep you away from the theater by impugning the character of people like me who created the work, hoping it’ll scare you away.

That’s not the American way.

I hope you’ll ignore these voices of fear and enjoy the show. And to these true forces of hate, who would seek to bully people into not seeing a movie they themselves haven’t even seen yet, let me remind them: it’s just a movie. Right?

...... Oh wait.  That was about 2016: Obama's America during an actual election year.

I hope the Republican Party remembers this and also boycotts Fox News.  I mean, they will if they are actually worried about these type of things.

Otherwise it is another example of the Republican party lying to you.... and you guys continuing to buy it as you suck at the establishment teat.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey!  And remember a month before the  2008 election when Fox News aired a 1 hour "documentary" entitled "Obama and Friends: A history of Radicalism"

Posted

aw...they cancelling.

I was hoping they'd do it so we didn't have to listen to some toadie from those networks. 

Posted

I can't wait to vote for Hilary in 2016

2 people like this