Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mav1234

RNC to block CNN/NBC primary debates if Hillary documentaries, show aired.

47 posts in this topic

The Repubtards continue to find new and unusual ways to make themselves out as a bunch of whiny, spoiled, entitled crybabies who just can't seem to get their way. The weekly temper tantrums (how many votes have they taken to repeal Romneycare?) and obstructionism are getting old and tired.

how far have we sunk as a country? we have taken the lesser of two evils to extreme lows.

but we collectively stay duped and keep voting in goofballs over and over again and then bitch nothing gets better for ourselves or those less fortunate.

how far have we sunk as a country? we have taken the lesser of two evils to extreme lows.

but we collectively stay duped and keep voting in goofballs over and over again and then bitch nothing gets better for ourselves or those less fortunate.

You should run for office and quit your bitch'n. 

Base on what you have posted about your above average intellect, it should not take much effort for you to run circles around the "extreme lows" in political choices currently offered to the voters.

I am not even kidding about this.

Didn't Sarah Palin have an entire TV series?

Reagan starred in entire movies!

didn't you say you vote for both democratics and republicans? maybe you should stop doing that.

i vote for green and indy's as well. not many docu's on them being made tho. or if they are only 84 people see them.

From my experiences republicans are the ones with a victim mentality. They are always the ones I hear bitchin about EVERYTHING and how unfair it is. 

They do have a somewhat legitimate point, especially if its a how great thou art piece about Mrs Clinton.   

That being said, this is mainly an attention getter when not much is happening, and its highly unlikely that any serious candidate will boycott the debates.