Photo
- - - - -

RNC to block CNN/NBC primary debates if Hillary documentaries, show aired.

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#16 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,488 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:47 PM

lol what a bunch of children

#17 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,316 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 06:24 PM

The difference Rodeo, is that when Sarah Palin has a show she looks like an idiot and no one wants to watch.

Hillarys story features a very intelligent, hard working feminist who put up with a philandering husband while going from First Lady to Secretary of State - she will have a show where she looks smart and no one wants to watch.

I read some op ed of Fox today, that Prebius guy is a freaking crybaby. The reason this is being done is simple: last go round all the primary debates made the RNC look like the crazies that they are. This is a half assed attempt to control that message and not scare as many people this time.

Also it's funny that there's a "punch Hillary" game out there and the RNC isn't minding all that media.

#18 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 16 August 2013 - 07:28 PM

It'd be funny if they ran it anyway, then in 2016, made a mockumentary about the republicans' boycott.

#19 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,538 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 08:39 PM

Just further ostracizes them from mainstream America.

I think this is just a terrible idea. Makes Republicans look petty and small. Several news organizations including Fox, MSNBC, and CNN had great and inspiring documentaries about John McCain incredible story.

They didn't seem to give a sh1t about that.

Yeah i had the pleasure of watching the yahoo make the press statement for boycotting and I'm just wondering wtf is the GOP doing these days.

I hate the fact that we have two teams in politics. But one of them is losing clearly.

#20 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,316 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 09:10 PM

If Hillary is as bad as they say she is then why wouldn't they want a documentary?

I remember when Oliver Stone was making W and they all figured it would be a terrible hit piece from liberal Hollywood and instead it was kind of a whitewash.

#21 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,640 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 17 August 2013 - 09:03 AM

The Repubtards continue to find new and unusual ways to make themselves out as a bunch of whiny, spoiled, entitled crybabies who just can't seem to get their way. The weekly temper tantrums (how many votes have they taken to repeal Romneycare?) and obstructionism are getting old and tired.

#22 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 09:52 AM

What if Fox News ends up the one doing the same series? http://www.nytimes.c...-gop.html?_r=3

#23 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 7,903 posts
  • Locationfresh out the grave

Posted 17 August 2013 - 11:03 AM

oh my

#24 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,923 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 17 August 2013 - 11:00 PM

how far have we sunk as a country? we have taken the lesser of two evils to extreme lows.

but we collectively stay duped and keep voting in goofballs over and over again and then bitch nothing gets better for ourselves or those less fortunate.

#25 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,452 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 17 August 2013 - 11:28 PM

how far have we sunk as a country? we have taken the lesser of two evils to extreme lows.

but we collectively stay duped and keep voting in goofballs over and over again and then bitch nothing gets better for ourselves or those less fortunate.

You should run for office and quit your bitch'n. 

Base on what you have posted about your above average intellect, it should not take much effort for you to run circles around the "extreme lows" in political choices currently offered to the voters.

I am not even kidding about this.

#26 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,260 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:18 AM

Didn't Sarah Palin have an entire TV series?

Reagan starred in entire movies!

#27 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,172 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 12:36 PM

didn't you say you vote for both democratics and republicans? maybe you should stop doing that.

#28 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,923 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:27 PM

i vote for green and indy's as well. not many docu's on them being made tho. or if they are only 84 people see them.

#29 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:37 PM

From my experiences republicans are the ones with a victim mentality. They are always the ones I hear bitchin about EVERYTHING and how unfair it is. 

#30 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,015 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:58 PM

They do have a somewhat legitimate point, especially if its a how great thou art piece about Mrs Clinton.   

That being said, this is mainly an attention getter when not much is happening, and its highly unlikely that any serious candidate will boycott the debates. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com