Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I grow less and less fond of Mike Mitchell.

277 posts in this topic

Posted

when your thread title is "I grow less and less fond of Mitchell" it doesn't matter if you fill your post with qualifiers, people are going to think you were growing less and less fond of Mitchell, even if you weren't saying "I grow less and less fond.. SO CUT HIM NOW."

A bunch of us were wrong about him. I was concerned by his behavior but I was wrong. We needed his attitude.

I remember a moment or two in the preseason that raised my eyebrows and wonder if he might not be a little dirty. Ultimately, I just decided he was an 'enforcer' type of safety and created a thread about whether or not people would be okay with that philosophy.

Maybe I should dig that up.

Posted

This crow attempt may have gone better if the people attempting to pull if off weren't grade A level tards.

We have one poster who, as cliche' as it may seem, apparently lacks 7th grade level reading skills and has demonstrated no understanding of past/present/future context and which one the word "reputation" would belong to and another poster with no familiarity of the sport beyond the last three months, has no understanding of how to formulate an argument to support a position, and frankly, spaces his posts in a way that really pisses me off

Posted

Thinks Thomas Davis is playing in his first whole season.

Calls other people stupid.

ScumbagSteveHat.png

I guess I need to say since the 3 ACL injuries and rule changes. Since your looking for any life line you can get.

Still doesn't change the fact that Growl was wrong and is to egotistical to admit it.

Posted

I guess I need to say since the 3 ACL injuries and rule changes. Since your looking for any life line you can get.

Still doesn't change the fact that Growl was wrong and is to egotistical to admit it.

Space up your posts some more so I can understand them, it's too cluttered.

Posted

one of my favorite players. Also one of the main reasons the receivers aren't coming across that middle like they own it. Love me some Mitchell.

Posted

Vagrant weren't you the guy that didn't want Cam Newton because, as you explained in so many words, he was black?

whistling.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Guys, it's Growl. Don't take what he ever says seriously. He is always right and when he is wrong he find a way to be right either way. lol. Enjoy his incorrect assessment of Mitchell and smile at the fact that he has become the best Safety we have to date. For very little money too.

1 person likes this

Posted

This crow attempt may have gone better if the people attempting to pull if off weren't grade A level tards.

We have one poster who, as cliche' as it may seem, apparently lacks 7th grade level reading skills and has demonstrated no understanding of past/present/future context and which one the word "reputation" would belong to and another poster with no familiarity of the sport beyond the last three months, has no understanding of how to formulate an argument to support a position, and frankly, spaces his posts in a way that really pisses me off

Nice name calling.

It must kill you inside to know this "tard" was right and the great douche bag of football knowledge was wrong.

Again.

Posted

Guys, it's Growl. Don't take what he ever says seriously. He is always right and when he is wrong he find a way to be right either way. lol. Enjoy his incorrect assessment of Mitchell and smile at the fact that he has become the best Safety we have to date. For very little money too.

Lol hey how's that alshon jeffery guy doing?

THEM DURN SEC PLAYERS ARE OVERRATED JEFFERY WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO RUN FAST!!!

Posted

Nice name calling.

It must kill you inside to know this "tard" was right and the great douche bag of football knowledge was wrong.

Again.

Do you really think I'm great?

Posted

He's doing aight bro. But you were comparing him to AJ Green back when they were both in the draft. Saying that Alshon was the same because he uh..jumped for balls or something of that nature.

What I find really funny is that you wanted Alshon then but don't want Mike Evans next year because he is a one trick pony according to you and that trick is..jumping for balls. LOL.

Look man, you are often right, but there are times where you are sooo wrong it's comical. Like right now.

Posted

Rule 3 in the Growl book of not admitting wrong opinions.

"Distract others by bringing up what they were wrong about in the past".

1 person likes this