Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Growl

I grow less and less fond of Mike Mitchell.

277 posts in this topic

The convenient thing about the OP is that he can be "right" regardless of how it turned out.

1 person likes this

I debunked that argument by comparing the amount of snaps that two starters had played in comparison to a career backup. If you'd like to challenge that then by all means.

Yes the snap argument really doesn't work since TD first full season was last year and Mitchell was off and on for atleast 3 years.

You know as well as I do that when you call a player a "career backup", the term "career" is important. Career implies that all he will EVER be is a backup. Career, obviously, covers the duration of his playing days including today, tomorrow, and next week. Clearly as it stands today, that is an incorrect assessment of his NFL standing. Care to debate that one? He's starting for a 6-3 team with one of the best defensive units in the league.

If you want to get caught up in semantics in this one, you'll lose. Because you clearly missed the boat on this player and your anger at being called out on it shows how far up your own arse you are that you can't admit it.

Lol he was a starter at the time of my posting that. Clearly I wasn't speaking to his NFL future. I'm not accountable for your inability to process what is in front of you. We were starting a career backup. As much as was said.

Bonus fact: That was part of the initial concern about him overall, but wasn't even the point of my thread and only brought up to irritate kkl once he started prattling on about him because he loved his youtube clip so much.

The convenient thing about the OP is that he can be "right" regardless of how it turned out.

It's time for you guys to learn that I always am.

In his own mind. Not for the people who regularly read his stupidity displayed.

1 person likes this

Lol he was a starter at the time of my posting that. Clearly I wasn't speaking to his NFL future. I'm not accountable for your inability to process what is in front of you. We were starting a career backup. As much as was said.

Surely I don't need to explain the difference between the term "career backup" and "backup" again. Would that be an insult to my intelligence or yours? The connotation and even the true meaning of those two terms are clearly different.

Surely I don't need to explain the difference between the term "career backup" and "backup" again. Would that be an insult to my intelligence or yours? The connotation and even the true meaning of those two terms are clearly different.

You adamantly holding onto that as your last remaining hope of offering up some "crow" after realizing how that the term quite obviously spoke to his history is an insult to your intelligence and nobody elses, I assure you.

In his own mind. Not for the people who regularly read his stupidity displayed.

Thinks Thomas Davis is playing in his first whole season.

Calls other people stupid.

ScumbagSteveHat.png

whaa.gif

1 person likes this