Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Growl

I grow less and less fond of Mike Mitchell.

277 posts in this topic

Attitude is one thing. Being a bonehead is something else. I too have noticed some of the boneheaded tendencies... Hard to imagine a switch being flipped come regular season.

On the otherside of it he seems to have built a good rapport with other players, notably Godfrey. Let's hope its more preseason anxiety than sheer cheap stupidity.

1 person likes this

It seemed like we had Philly in a tough spot on their goal line . You think, "what would have happened" if Mitchell wouldn't have committed such a blatant cheap shot. What if we would have stopped them on the first drive? Would that have given our D the confidence to shut down Philly? We'll never know obviously but I would have liked to have seen it. I have my doubts because with those dink and dunk passes, it plays right into the weakness (or one of the weaknesses) of this team, which is the secondary. Philly's offense gets guys into space and forces DB's to play one on one and wrap up and tackle, and if TD or Keek isn't their to bail them out, they're going to get torched.

Back to Mitchell, I need a bigger body of work before I decide. It did send up a red flag telling us that you may be right. He might just be a guy who can't keep his emotions in check, which could end up costing us points. If that's the case then I don't think he'll be here next year.

He always reminded me of that Merriweather S that played for NE....some guys just play cheap. Almost like they aren't even trying to....just built into their DNA.

1 person likes this

Double post . F-ing phone.

1 person likes this

People will start to feel a lot different about him when he starts hurting the team with idiotic penalties.

Also, he can't cover for poo.

DJ MOTHER FUGGIN CAMPBELL

he should of been the starter from day one

1 person likes this

All I say is this: IMO He doesn't look like what I was led to believe based on camp. Not impressed at all thus far.

Once a Raider always a Raider.  Hell, I'm just glad he hasn't stabbed anybody yet.

Freaky Friday.

1 person likes this

But....if he mouths off to 89.....

1253698241_one_punch_ko.gif