Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star - Rookie Power Rankings Week 2

57 posts in this topic

Posted

McCoy-5.9ypc

Tucker-5.2

Polk-4.8

Vick-10.0

Foles-6.5

It's really not

And yet your data is insufficient.

So, yeah, it really is you.

Posted

And yet your data is insufficient.

So, yeah, it really is you.

If you do your homework you'll find out I've stated before ill withhold judgement to the regular season. But I'm seeing the same problems currently. If you spend your first and second round picks on the same position then it better improve in a hurry. We can have this talk again in the regular season and hopefully we aren't getting gashed like last year.

I just know that we shouldn't have doubled up on DTs it's never a good idea. I'll stand by that.

Posted

If you do your homework you'll find out I've stated before ill withhold judgement to the regular season. But I'm seeing the same problems currently. If you spend your first and second round picks on the same position then it better improve in a hurry. We can have this talk again in the regular season and hopefully we aren't getting gashed like last year.

I just know that we shouldn't have doubled up on DTs it's never a good idea. I'll stand by that.

Except you haven't done your homework... AT ALL. If you did, you'd know Fua played more snaps than Star against The Eagles, and Star had a solid preseason debut against The Bears. You're simply trying to craft a dim view of our new DTs because you didn't agree with the choices (don't care; you're a fan with a low IQ).

Posted

Put up the YPC against the bears

Posted

Except you haven't done your homework... AT ALL. If you did, you'd know Fua played more snaps than Star against The Eagles, and Star had a solid preseason debut against The Bears. You're simply trying to craft a dim view of our new DTs because you didn't agree with the choices (don't care; you're a fan with a low IQ).

LOL the bears had similar rushing numbers I was at the game. Lets not talk IQ I don't need a message board to prove how smart I am.

Posted

LOL the bears had similar rushing numbers I was at the game. Lets not talk IQ I don't need a message board to prove how smart I am.

Bears only had 70 total rushing yards.

Posted

Bears only had 70 total rushing yards.

This is why I keep saying let's wait until the regular season to have this discussion. Totals don't matter in preseason averages do. I'm done. Stars impact so far has been minimal and that's the bottom line.

Posted

Put up the YPC against the bears

Their 3rd string qb is the only one that rushed more than 3 times but for fun he averaged 6.5ypc.

Posted

This is why I keep saying let's wait until the regular season to have this discussion. Totals don't matter in preseason averages do. I'm done. Stars impact so far has been minimal and that's the bottom line.

Considering the Eagles had double that total thanks to Fua starting, yes it does matter.

Posted

Considering the Eagles had double that total thanks to Fua starting, yes it does matter.

So star didn't play that game? Lets just put it all on Fua because he started.

Posted

So star didn't play that game? Lets just put it all on Fua because he started.

Can you be the slightest bit impartial about Star? You've let this WR thing consume you, literally.

Posted

Can you be the slightest bit impartial about Star? You've let this WR thing consume you, literally.

I told you I'm done with the argument. You guys are making it seem like I hate Star and want him to fail. He's a panther the better he is the happier I am. I'd much rather Hopkins fail. The better he is the more pissed off I become.