Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Admiral Ackbar

Star - Rookie Power Rankings Week 2

57 posts in this topic

i got my clemson wideouts mixed up

Lol I figured

No act. We doubled up on DTs this year but our line is still giving up the same runs. Or am I watching a different game?

It's clearly you.

I will say this....for a guy playing in just 2 preseason games, I love his demeanor. When the camera shows him on the sidelines, he's not joking, not pissed. He looks like he is analyzing everthing in a very serious manner. Very serious. It looks like he's calmly taking everything in and working hard to understand how he can dominate.

Stoic Star?

It's clearly you.

McCoy-5.9ypc

Tucker-5.2

Polk-4.8

Vick-10.0

Foles-6.5

It's really not

McCoy-5.9ypc

Tucker-5.2

Polk-4.8

Vick-10.0

Foles-6.5

It's really not

Did you expect it to be a complete finished product with two rookies halfway through the preseason?

We had Fua out there starting against the Eagles. Need I say more?

2 people like this

McCoy-5.9ypc

Tucker-5.2

Polk-4.8

Vick-10.0

Foles-6.5

It's really not

And yet your data is insufficient.

So, yeah, it really is you.

And yet your data is insufficient.

So, yeah, it really is you.

If you do your homework you'll find out I've stated before ill withhold judgement to the regular season. But I'm seeing the same problems currently. If you spend your first and second round picks on the same position then it better improve in a hurry. We can have this talk again in the regular season and hopefully we aren't getting gashed like last year.

I just know that we shouldn't have doubled up on DTs it's never a good idea. I'll stand by that.

If you do your homework you'll find out I've stated before ill withhold judgement to the regular season. But I'm seeing the same problems currently. If you spend your first and second round picks on the same position then it better improve in a hurry. We can have this talk again in the regular season and hopefully we aren't getting gashed like last year.

I just know that we shouldn't have doubled up on DTs it's never a good idea. I'll stand by that.

Except you haven't done your homework... AT ALL. If you did, you'd know Fua played more snaps than Star against The Eagles, and Star had a solid preseason debut against The Bears. You're simply trying to craft a dim view of our new DTs because you didn't agree with the choices (don't care; you're a fan with a low IQ).