Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What a real Oline looks like!

40 posts in this topic

Posted

ib1dt1A4cdQjgy.gif

Jelly?

Posted

When you're known for your peanut butter exploits, "jelly" probably isn't the best choice for the lone word in your post.

E: not sure if srs or just idiot (4 man box vs. Line)

6 people like this

Posted

The Raiders, lol.

Posted

5 o-linemen against 3 pass rushers. What an incredible display of blocking.

The Eagles rushed 8 most of the game.

Posted

Jelly?

funny-animated-gifs-you-are-so-dumb.gif

Posted

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 person likes this

Posted

newton.jpg?w=360

Panthers quarterback Cam Newton hasn’t looked particularly good in the preseason, completing 11 of 23 passes for 128 yards, with one touchdown (which came on a drive that started in the red zone) and one interception. Rivera, however, seems to believe the offensive line is more to blame for that than Newton.

Posted

I think 128 yards is more than he's had in the previous 8 preseason games combined.

What's your point?

Posted

congrats pat you learned what a 3 man rush is

at least you're talking poo about an obvious weakness on our team now instead of "ololol the panthers defense that's forced the most turnovers and second most sacks in the league this preseason sucks!"

since we're drawing damning conclusions from the preseason i guess we should start looking forward to the panthers going 8-8 with the best secondary in the league and josh norman's first team all pro selection.

Posted

Jelly?

you have the personality of a childless spinster whose womb has gone barren, the fashion sense of a homosexual clown, the spending habits of a 13 year old girl, and know even less about football than you do the female body if that is possible

the highlight of your existence is posting on the huddle.  you're masochistic, shallow, spoiled, witless, friendless, and were probably born with a dick so small it could pass as a large clitoris

you look like a lesbian, and probably have hands softer than any woman i know. 

totally jelly.

1 person likes this

Posted

I am kinda jelly, actually. I wish teams would take it easy and rush us with 3 men like that.

Sent from my SGH-T999

Posted

the saints and panthers have given up the same number of sacks this preseason at 2