Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

top dawg

Gettis is very much in play for the WR3 spot per Joe Person

78 posts in this topic

It is funny how people on here watch the game and think Gettis is better than LaFell. He hasnt really done much or any thing against starters. I would like to see him the 3rd preseason game do something. And by the way if he made the team he wouldnt even get a game day jersey because he has no special team value.

And the huddle will implode the first time the ball pops off his shoulder pads and into a safety's hands when he tries to catch the ball with his body.  You'd think he would have spent some extra time with the jugs machine the last two years.

Still wishing the best for him, but David-- use your hands!

he uses his hands all the time

I'm hoping Gettis blows up. He has so much potential.

Dropped Passes: 2010 NFL Season

Rank      Player                     Pos              Receptions   Drops    Drop %

11           Steve Smith          WR                  46                 8           8.08%

24           Brandon LaFell     WR                  38                 7           9.09%

235         David Gettis         WR                  37                 1           1.49%

How about that?

2 people like this

Rank Player Pos Receptions Drops Drop %

11 Steve Smith WR 46 8 8.08%

24 Brandon LaFell WR 38 7 9.09%

235 David Gettis WR 37 1 1.49%

How about that?

He dropped that gimme in the SF game but made up for it later

Rank      Player                     Pos              Receptions   Drops    Drop %

11           Steve Smith          WR                  46                 8           8.08%

24           Brandon LaFell     WR                  38                 7           9.09%

235         David Gettis         WR                  37                 1           1.49%

How about that?

That's pretty awesome if you think about it.  Didn't know that. 

1 person likes this

If Hixon starts over Gettis Thursday, I'm calling foul, NO ONE should be given a roster spot just based on the fuging fact he comes from Gettleman's former team. 

1 person likes this

If Hixon starts over Gettis Thursday, I'm calling foul, NO ONE should be given a roster spot just based on the fuging fact he comes from Gettleman's former team.

How about if he starts ahead of Gettis bc he has done more in the NFL?

How about if he starts ahead of Gettis bc he has done more in the NFL?

We aren't the NFL...we are the Panthers.