Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If we look bad against the Ravens, hit the panic button.

105 posts in this topic

Posted

Atlanta is a Super Bowl contender. We are not. They can afford to be laid back in the preseason we can't.

We can't afford to be laid back? That doesn't even make sense. Preseason isn't about winning. I didn't expect to see poo from our starters. The only people who try in preseason are third string guys trying to make the team.

You should give this a read 

Posted

Everybodypanic_zps94f2b7f1.gif

Posted

We can't afford to be laid back? That doesn't even make sense. Preseason isn't about winning. I didn't expect to see poo from our starters. The only people who try in preseason are third string guys trying to make the team.

You should give this a read

You don't expect to see anything from our starters? We have to be the only team in the damn nfl who hasn't marched down the field to score a touch down. Even fuging Mark Sanchez just drove down the field. I don't need a guide to watch preseason just look around the league you see qb after qb with stats like 10/12 120 yds and a td. Not the panthers we're chilling we'll turn it up come regular season.
1 person likes this

Posted

You don't expect to see anything from our starters? We have to be the only team in the damn nfl who hasn't marched down the field to score a touch down. Even fuging Mark Sanchez just drove down the field. I don't need a guide to watch preseason just look around the league you see qb after qb with stats like 10/12 120 yds and a td. Not the panthers we're chilling we'll turn it up come regular season.

It was one kinda bad preseason game. I guess we should go ahead and write off Colin Kaepernick if preseason means this much. Please find me proof where preseason reflects on regular season.

Posted

its preseason, so....

I want our veterans to stay healthy, and our rookies to show promise

1 person likes this

Posted

Even fuging Mark Sanchez just drove down the field.

He then promptly threw an INT in the end zone.

1 person likes this

Posted

By the way... The 2008 Lions won all 4 of their preseason games and went 0-16 in the regular season, so.....

3 people like this

Posted

He then promptly threw an INT in the end zone.

Hey he's mark Sanchez never said he'd play a full game good.

Posted

By the way... The 2008 Lions won all 4 of their preseason games and went 0-16 in the regular season, so.....

Excuse me. What do you think you're doing? Logic has no place here.

2 people like this

Posted

Your missing the point it's not about wins and losses. It's how your first team looks when they're on the field. Nobody cares about winning the game. What I would like to see however is our offense complete a full drive.

Example- Do you remember when the Jets didn't score a touch down in the preseason? Everyone said don't read into it it's just preseason. Well how did their offense look in the regular season?

Another example- Russell Wilson balled out last year in the preseason. How did that translate to the regular season?

You can't use Kaep as an example when he only threw two passes. The week before he went 6/6

2 people like this

Posted

Example- Do you remember when the Jets didn't score a touch down in the preseason? Everyone said don't read into it it's just preseason. Well how did their offense look in the regular season?

Another example- Russell Wilson balled out last year in the preseason. How did that translate to the regular season?

That's not a very good example, and doesn't even remotely compare to our team.

The Jets were in complete turmoil. It's hard for a team to win or an offense to score points when their starting QB completely deteriorates. To the point that they have to bring in Tim fugging Teb0w to compete.

Posted

I am just waiting until Thursday when we play well and all the negative nancys start saying they have been predicting a superbowl.