Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

If we look bad against the Ravens, hit the panic button.

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#16 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,657 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:25 PM

It's the preseason game the starters play the most

It's also the defending champion.

I'll be looking for a good performance.

If we don't get one, I still won't panic.

#17 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,846 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:25 PM

No.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#18 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,281 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:34 PM

I already have a noose tied and ready in my closet, just in case we don't win the coin toss Thursday night.

#19 beastson

beastson

Big Money

• HUDDLER
  • 9,673 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:53 PM

If we don't perform like we actually give a fug

We won't be in contention for playoffs

Then again, we are missing a few starters... but that's not good either. Sitting out the whole preseason is NOT good

#20 Jakob

Jakob

never conquered rarely came

• Stop Making Threads...
  • 4,022 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:59 PM

It's the fuging preseason, I get so sick and tired of people that don't know a single fuging thing about the NFL. Look at Atlanta, they can't play for poo and they will probably be the NFC champions. Nobody is trying in preseason, none of the people that are locked in for a starting job even try. I'm so fuging irritated by the huddle right now I can't think straight.

#21 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,802 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:59 PM

Good teams can skate through the preseason like it doesn't mean poo. Teams like us need to take it more seriously. I honestly don't understand why Ginn hasn't returned a punt yet. Maybe our actual starters can get reps together next game.

#22 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,802 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:00 PM

It's the fuging preseason, I get so sick and tired of people that don't know a single fuging thing about the NFL. Look at Atlanta, they can't play for poo and they will probably be the NFC champions. Nobody is trying in preseason, none of the people that are locked in for a starting job even try. I'm so fuging irritated by the huddle right now I can't think straight.

Atlanta is a Super Bowl contender. We are not. They can afford to be laid back in the preseason we can't.

#23 DeeJay

DeeJay

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,120 posts
  • LocationHell Paso Texas

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:13 PM

Gettlemen has a plan.

#24 sanjay_rajput

sanjay_rajput

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts
  • Locationstarkville, ms

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:17 PM

You guys let your expectations get out of control. We weren't very good last year and we didn't have many resources to improve the team. Expecting huge improvement, with a tough schedule and a bad coach, was probably unrealistic. This will likely be another up and down season. 

I disagree, if you look at all the losing teams I believe Panthers where the only one with a Top 10 defense Top 12 offense and we lost about 7 games that where TD  or less.

We where also top 10 in short yard situation & 3rd down conversion.

We can compete against any team and last year where growing pains that taught a lesson to the team on how to finish games with a W!

#25 Jakob

Jakob

• Stop Making Threads...
  • 4,022 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:17 PM

Atlanta is a Super Bowl contender. We are not. They can afford to be laid back in the preseason we can't.

We can't afford to be laid back? That doesn't even make sense. Preseason isn't about winning. I didn't expect to see poo from our starters. The only people who try in preseason are third string guys trying to make the team.

You should give this a read http://www.carolinah...n-game-viewing/

#26 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,682 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:25 PM

Everybodypanic_zps94f2b7f1.gif

#27 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,802 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:27 PM

We can't afford to be laid back? That doesn't even make sense. Preseason isn't about winning. I didn't expect to see poo from our starters. The only people who try in preseason are third string guys trying to make the team.

You should give this a read http://www.carolinah...n-game-viewing/

You don't expect to see anything from our starters? We have to be the only team in the damn nfl who hasn't marched down the field to score a touch down. Even fuging Mark Sanchez just drove down the field. I don't need a guide to watch preseason just look around the league you see qb after qb with stats like 10/12 120 yds and a td. Not the panthers we're chilling we'll turn it up come regular season.

#28 Jakob

Jakob

• Stop Making Threads...
  • 4,022 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:37 PM

You don't expect to see anything from our starters? We have to be the only team in the damn nfl who hasn't marched down the field to score a touch down. Even fuging Mark Sanchez just drove down the field. I don't need a guide to watch preseason just look around the league you see qb after qb with stats like 10/12 120 yds and a td. Not the panthers we're chilling we'll turn it up come regular season.

It was one kinda bad preseason game. I guess we should go ahead and write off Colin Kaepernick if preseason means this much. Please find me proof where preseason reflects on regular season.

#29 PrimeTyme

PrimeTyme

The Greatest!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:38 PM

its preseason, so....

I want our veterans to stay healthy, and our rookies to show promise

#30 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,682 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:39 PM

Even fuging Mark Sanchez just drove down the field.

He then promptly threw an INT in the end zone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com