Son, week 1 is gonna be a TEST.

#2 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,807 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:38 PM

We should know a lot about this football team after week 1.

#3 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,990 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:39 PM

I posted the same thing in NFL central. Those jokers have speed all over the place. They are handing it to the Bronco's and their offense was NOT on the filed for 42 mins of total time in the 1st half.

Scary how good they can be.

#4 Keep Pounding

Keep Pounding

Smith & Wesson 460

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,782 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard!!!!

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:43 PM

Broncos are playing like crap and giving them the ball.

ST and  turnovers are hurting the Broncos.

#5 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Actually....LilKB14

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:43 PM

preseason guys...yes they are good but the broncos are giving 0 fugs and seattle is giving everything. AND they honestly are a whole new team on the road

#6 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,112 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:45 PM

pick plays galore, smh

hopefully they don't get away with that sh*t in week 1.

#7 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Actually....LilKB14

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:49 PM

the question is why the hell are they keeping wilson in with the backups? they really trust Travaris Jackson? lol

#8 CharlottePanther

CharlottePanther

HUDDLER

• Stop Making Threads...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:50 PM

Yea, im not feelng good about week 1 at all now. Russell Wilson is going to make our D look silly. Wont be suprised if Wilson passes for over 300 yds on our D. Im sorry, but after seeing these other QBs, im not sure i trust Cam yet, Cam still looks to be very inconsistent. When you have Vick and gabbert completing 80% of thier passes and Cam still struggles to complete 60%, im not feeling good

#9 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Actually....LilKB14

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:53 PM

Yea, im not feelng good about week 1 at all now. Russell Wilson is going to make our D look silly. Wont be suprised if Wilson passes for over 300 yds on our D. Im sorry, but after seeing these other QBs, im not sure i trust Cam yet, Cam still looks to be very inconsistent. When you have Vick and gabbert completing 80% of thier passes and Cam still struggles to complete 60%, im not feeling good

See's Wilson throw for 200 yards in a preseason game, half of which against backups, and at home -  becomes worried....

Cmon...with all my hatred for Seattle aside, they aren't the same team on the road. At home they beat the Patriots, kill the 49ers and dominate, but on the road, they lose to the dolphins, browns, and barely beat the Panthers in our poo stages.

DOES ANYBODY HERE UNDERSTAND THAT THE PRESEASON IS A JOKE. SOME PLAYERS GET UP FOR IT AND TREAT IT LIKE THE SUPERBOWL WHILE OTHERS LAUGH IT OFF AND JUST GO THROUGH MOTIONS AND SAVE UP FOR THE REG SEASON...

#10 TylerVagyler

TylerVagyler

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,070 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:54 PM

just imagine if they had harvin

#11 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,596 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:54 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

Panthers win 42-10. Yall go fug yourselves

#12 CharlottePanther

CharlottePanther

HUDDLER

• Stop Making Threads...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:55 PM

See's Wilson throw for 200 yards in a preseason game, half of which against backups, and at home - becomes worried....

Cmon...with all my hatred for Seattle aside, they aren't the same team on the road. At home they beat the Patriots, kill the 49ers and dominate, but on the road, they lose to the dolphins, browns, and barely beat the Panthers in our poo stages.

DOES ANYBODY HERE UNDERSTAND THAT THE PRESEASON IS A JOKE. SOME PLAYERS GET UP FOR IT AND TREAT IT LIKE THE SUPERBOWL WHILE OTHERS LAUGH IT OFF AND JUST GO THROUGH MOTIONS AND SAVE UP FOR THE REG SEASON...

I hope your right,I really do. I just wish Cam could consistently complete 60% or more of his passes on a regular basis.

#13 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Actually....LilKB14

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:56 PM

just imagine if they had harvin

He'd get hurt the first hit. lmao he cant play a full season to save his life. Shame though, because hes very talented

#14 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Actually....LilKB14

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:57 PM

I hope your right,I really do. I just wish Cam could consistently complete 60% or more of his passes on a regular basis.

Imagine yourself with our O-line, sub par WR's (outside of Smitty/Olsen/Lafell) and Chud/Shula as our OC.....it's hard to get great numbers with that..Shula can bring a change, but hes not pulling out gameplans for preseason so dont freak too much

#15 TylerVagyler

TylerVagyler

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,070 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:57 PM

See's Wilson throw for 200 yards in a preseason game, half of which against backups, and at home -  becomes worried....

There are zero reasons why we should "laugh off" the pre-season based on our last 2 seasons.  Obviously, we aren't doing something right.  I just don't see how a bad team from last year can just say "fug it, we got this" in the pre-season.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com