Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FYI- Seahawks are fuggin good

96 posts in this topic

Posted

OLine, again, is key to our season. 3 and outs will wear out any D.

If we can run the ball, we can win. If not, the domino effect is not pretty

Posted

Remember how good the Manning led Colts looked every year, in preseason...?

1 person likes this

Posted

NFL set this game up so the Panthers serve as the jobbers to the new media favorites Seattle Seahawks. Not cool, bro.

I'm already looking toward Week 2. I'll be satisfied if we go into the bye 2-1.

(Bye is Week 4? What kinda crap is that?!?!)

Posted

So all of a sudden we looked like poo against the Bears? Man, and here I thought we looked pretty damn good minus some easily avoided boneheaded TOs.

The same Bears that finished 10-6 last year.

The same Bears that had a defense that was, at one point, on pace to be knocking on history's door last season.

The same Bears that just made the Chargers look like a division 2 college team.

The same mother fuging Bears that we should've beat last year if not for one of those BS 4th quarter collapses we've become famous for.

I know it's cliche at this point (and there's a reason for this), but it's preseason people... it'll be alright.

Bears didn't play there super studs in that scrimmage. No Marshall. No Peppers

Posted

So what part of each team in preseason has their own goals and way of approaching it so sometimes results are way different.  For example how long did Peyton Manning play?  Yeah.......

All of this whining and complaining is just stupid.  Grow a pair and wait until the season starts before falling all apart and crying a river.

Posted

So what part of each team in preseason has their own goals and way of approaching it so sometimes results are way different.  For example how long did Peyton Manning play?  Yeah.......

All of this whining and complaining is just stupid.  Grow a pair and wait until the season starts before falling all apart and crying a river.

Long enough to march down the field and score a TD. Thats all im asking for thats all I want to see is a Td drive from our offense. New qb coach new coordinator and our offense has not looked sharp. There is some cause for concern there.

Posted

The Seahawks are good at home.  On the road they are a little more than average.

Posted

Long enough to march down the field and score a TD. Thats all im asking for thats all I want to see is a Td drive from our offense. New qb coach new coordinator and our offense has not looked sharp. There is some cause for concern there.

The difference for us is that we didn't use Cam and Tolbert in the redzone and likely won't in the preseason since it means nothing.  If you don't use your weapons you aren't going to doing much.  That is just another reason the preseason won't presage what we do in the regular season.

Posted

So all of a sudden we looked like poo against the Bears?  Man, and here I thought we looked pretty damn good minus some easily avoided boneheaded TOs.

The same Bears that finished 10-6 last year.

The same Bears that had a defense that was, at one point, on pace to be knocking on history's door last season.

The same Bears that just made the Chargers look like a division 2 college team.

The same mother fuging Bears that we should've beat last year if not for one of those BS 4th quarter collapses we've become famous for.

I know it's cliche at this point (and there's a reason for this), but it's preseason people... it'll be alright.

the same bears that have a brand new unproven head coach

Posted

The difference for us is that we didn't use Cam and Tolbert in the redzone and likely won't in the preseason since it means nothing.  If you don't use your weapons you aren't going to doing much.  That is just another reason the preseason won't presage what we do in the regular season.

So we are the only team playing vanilla while every other team is game planning and going all out? Russell Wilson isn't running a lot neither is Marshawn Lynch but yet they're  still scoring points. Its preseason for the other 31 teams as well. We aren't the only team holding back.

Posted

Yeah their backups really kicked ass on the Broncos backups.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Son, week 1 is gonna be a TEST.

I love it ..... like Gettleman said competition brings out the best of the players. Week 1 is going to put Panthers on map when we beat Seattle. 

2 people like this