95 replies to this topic

#91 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,224 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 08:36 AM

Judging by Skip Bayless' tweet he agrees that Seattle is going to be good and he is never wrong about anything......well except for  what conference Seattle plays in. I can only hope he is not this stupid and was hitting the sauce Saturday night. Nah who am I kidding, he is that stupid.

Skip Bayless         @RealSkipBayless

Must admit, Seahawks looking like more of a threat to New England in the AFC than Denver is right now.

#92 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,067 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:02 AM

Judging by Skip Bayless' tweet he agrees that Seattle is going to be good and he is never wrong about anything......well except for what conference Seattle plays in. I can only hope he is not this stupid and was hitting the sauce Saturday night. Nah who am I kidding, he is that stupid.

Skip Bayless @RealSkipBayless

Must admit, Seahawks looking like more of a threat to New England in the AFC than Denver is right now.
11:14 PM - 17 Aug 2013

Wow. Bayless is such a fuging moron.

#93 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:32 AM

Im not worried. Cam suck in the preseason every year and then goes out in the regular season and balls. Our team is good and it will be a fun game to watch. Obviously seattle takes the preseason too seriously

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#94 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,209 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:48 AM

People are just now realizing the Seahawks are good??

#95 Guest_hokebuck1_*

Guest_hokebuck1_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2013 - 04:32 PM

Seattle Seahawks:  Better QB, Better RB's, Better WR's, Better defense, Better special teams! SMH

#96 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

• HUDDLER
  • 2,335 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:29 PM

I'm not worried, I simply said week 1 is going to test us. It's a good way to test our teams manhood.

Seattle will not be ready for the defening silence of BofA Stadium and our "12th Librarian" crowd.

It's more like a wine tasting. There's chatter and when someone proposes(3rd down) there's a roar. The problem from recent years is the defense gives up too many conversions so by the 2nd quarter you feel like the other teams offense is actually imposing its will. Getting into 3rd and short easily and wearing out the D. Everyone just stops giving a fug at that point.

We win some games and play good defense it will get loud.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com