Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vanilla Offense in Preseason

49 posts in this topic

Posted

Vanilla is an excellent flavor. It's a key element to any good dessert.

Posted

That is a great excuse in preseason for playing like crap

5 people like this

Posted

They need to have a pre-season for preseaon games so people can feel good about being more practiced for the games that don't mean anything.

Posted

joecamclown.gif

5 people like this

Posted

But OMG we have only scored 13 point, all hope is lost!!!!  The sky is falling!!!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

A Rocky Road or Mint Chocolate Chip offense, and we would be unstoppable in the pre-season. 

I'll show myself out.

Posted

My god losing my mind. Im leaving the huddle until week one.

2 people like this

Posted

We were actually warned by Zod that this vanilla garbage O would happen. We could have tried fo Hue Jackson, we could have tried for Norv Turner. We chose Shula.

Oh and save me the "NEED TO KEEP USING SAME OFFENSE SO CONSISTENCYyyyyyyyyyyyyyY"

You tell me Norv can't find a scheme that Cam would have thrived it.

Posted

We were actually warned by Zod that this vanilla garbage O would happen. We could have tried fo Hue Jackson, we could have tried for Norv Turner. We chose Shula.

Oh and save me the "NEED TO KEEP USING SAME OFFENSE SO CONSISTENCYyyyyyyyyyyyyyY"

If you listened to Zod's warning about Shula as an OC, then why did you completely ignore his warning about putting too much stock in the preseason??

1 person likes this

Posted

If you listened to Zod's warning about Shula as an OC, then why did you completely ignore his warning about putting too much stock in the preseason??

Who said I ignored it?

Posted

Wouldn't matter who the OC is. It would be the same offensive looks in preseason...