Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If we beat the Seahawks week one, will the talking heads around the NFL jump on the Panthers nuts or continue to overlook us?

44 posts in this topic

Posted

Do we really care what the talking heads say? I for one don't give a damn as long as we win.

1 person likes this

Posted

Do we really care what the talking heads say? I for one don't give a damn as long as we win.

No, not really. It would however be f*cking nice to turn on ESPN or NFLN and not have to hear about the same 5 teams and the same sh*t, day after day, week after week.

Posted

Would be nice to start the season off 1-0

I agree it's been a long time since the team has started off with a winning record.

Posted

They'll manage to find a 2-second snippet where Cam isn't wearing a towel on his head and say "See? I told you so."

Posted

I agree with those who have said it all depends on HOW we beat them.

Dominating performance in all 3 phases and we may well get some props...squeak out a win and it will all about Seattle losing.

Posted

No they'll say its 1 game

Which it is. Make the playoffs at-least.

Posted

It will be how the hawks lost. The only way it wont be is if Cam just balls out. Then they will have to talk about his 300/100 yard game and 4 TDs

Posted

nah we'd be one of the top stories in the league assuming cam has a good game

Posted

You'd think the media would give more respect to a small market team that's had 4 winning seasons in its 18 season existence.

3 people like this

Posted

WHO CARES ABOUT THAT. I care about if we win the game. ESPN and the majority of its analysts are a joke. Give up on being in the spotlight. The year we went to the Super Bowl we were downplayed the entire time.

Posted

Imagine the headlines if Seattle loses to us week 1 then loses to San Fran week 2. The statistical odds of them making the playoffs/winning the superbowl significantly drops.

Posted

Yeah, no way we beat them. Sad to say, they are all around better.