Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If we beat the Seahawks week one, will the talking heads around the NFL jump on the Panthers nuts or continue to overlook us?

44 posts in this topic

Posted

Whenever bad teams drop a top team, they don't talk about how good the bad team is.

The irony is killing me.

Posted

Most likely the headline is about what Seattle needs to do to prepare for the 49ers.  But then again, who cares?  Panthers would be 1-0.

Posted

Who cares? If the Panthers win they will be 1-0 for the first time since 2008 and will have just beaten a very good team. What other justification would you need to enjoy a win?

1 person likes this

Posted

It depends on how we win. If we are completely dominant in all 3 phases of the game, then maybe they will talk about us winning. If we barely pull out the win, or they make alot of mistakes, most talk will be how they just didn't play well. (Which could really be the case)

Posted

Yeah, no way we beat them. Sad to say, they are all around better.

Lol, ok...

Posted

Lol, ok...

Yeah, I know right. The only positions they have that's better then our team are their secondary, and offensive line. Everything else is a wash or we're better.

Posted

Yeah, I know right. The only positions they have that's better then our team are their secondary, and offensive line. Everything else is a wash or we're better.

They have better coaching so far,IMO. They're also superior at failed drug tests. I just hate that "no way we can win" mentality. Esp. When last years game could have gone either way.

Posted

How many chickens is that now?  Keep on counting, but beware...they have yet to hatch.

Also...I don't think we are going to beat Seattle.  I just don't.

Posted

No, they'll just talk about how the Seahawks gave it to us, just needed to knock off some rust this game, or just focus on what went wrong for them. Basically it'll still be all about Seattle and not us.

Posted

They have better coaching so far,IMO. They're also superior at failed drug tests. I just hate that "no way we can win" mentality. Esp. When last years game could have gone either way.

I was talking about position players. The coaching is extremely obvious at this point. You would be hard pressed to find a lot of fans that would pick Rivera over too many coaches.

Posted

Fans overreact to single games, it's the first game of the season, not the Super Bowl some here are trying to make it out to be.

1 person likes this

Posted

Fans overreact to single games, it's the first game of the season, not the Super Bowl some here are trying to make it out to be.

It's a very big test, IMO. Seahawks are a great team right now and beating them would instill a confidence the team might otherwise not have had.