Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CharlottePanther

I see a sloppy 9-7 season. And this is how it plays out...

61 posts in this topic

I like how people pretend as if the forum was much more of an objective, balanced vbulletin utopia years ago.

Serious Jake vs Brady comparisons, the benchmark of factual analysis

1 person likes this

Hey mods, can we have a rule where there is allowed one freak out day once a week where everyone gets to start "the sky is falling" threads and get it out of their system? After the one free day, all of the crybaby, estrogen laden rants get deleted or locked out. If the rule is broken then there is a mandatory "cool off" posting period for said offender? Pretty please?

I like how people pretend as if the forum was much more of an objective, balanced vbulletin utopia years ago.

Serious Jake vs Brady comparisons, the benchmark of factual analysis

that and how the kind of stupid poo that grits and pffl were rightfully chased out of here for was a serious debate tactic back then.

"jake wins them there football games. all drew brees does is pad his stats and look pretty.  do you want stats or wins lol?"

1 person likes this

And I the only one who thinks we gonna put a spanking on the patriots. They don't seem to do too well against our playing style.

We should have fired Rivera when the chance presented itself. So disappointing

Basically

Rivera - the next Sunday we will be calling him one of the greatest coaching minds

stopped reading right here

I have really low expecations and I really see absolutely no reason at all to not have low expectations. I've been conditioned to expect the worst from this team.

Did any of you idiots read the guide to preseason? fug. I swear swear to Mormose himself...

PRESEASON IS VANILLA OFFENSE AND DEFENSE!!!!!!!

Ok so basicially if thats the case then it means we suck so bad thatvwe cant even perform well in "vanilla" offenses and defenses? Meanwhile Blaine Gabbert is looking like Joe Montana so far. It can go both ways, all these other teams in pre season also running vanilla schemes are having great success, the fact we are struggling is worrisome

so yo gabba gabbert is going to do better than cam?