Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

I see a sloppy 9-7 season. And this is how it plays out...

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#31 beastson

beastson

Big Money

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,662 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:24 AM

We should have fired Rivera when the chance presented itself. So disappointing 

#32 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,537 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:29 AM

Ok all you guys are bashing me, A. I predicted a winning season and B. to those bashing me, name one thing you have seen from this team the last two years and this pre season that makes you think im wrong and we win more games. Given our situation I think this is the most likely outcome. We split with division rivals, we beat the teams we are suppose to beat, lose to the ones we are suppose to lose and have one upset victory against the Giants all en route to a 9-7 season.

We are a 9-7 team for sure. I like 10-6 just because of how we finished last year and we have had some upgrades. 

#33 Leeroy Jenkins PhD

Leeroy Jenkins PhD

HCIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,969 posts
  • LocationHouston Texas

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:32 AM

Lets be honest, we will never call Rivera one of the greatest coaching minds in the NFL and even hinting at calling him Belichick 2.0 is ridiculous.

You do not hire a former NFL player because you want innovation and out of the box thinking

#34 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,803 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 08:07 AM

9-7 at best. We have a hard schedule and major holes with avg coaching. Just not going to do better than that. If Hurney didn't butt fug us so bad this team could have been a playoff contender but not the way we are.

#35 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,721 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 19 August 2013 - 08:21 AM

I am hoping for 10-6 but it could be anywhere between 6-10 and 11-5.  Really depends on how we do the first 5 games.  If we are less than 3-2 we are big trouble.  Hopefully 4-1.

#36 Zcustom

Zcustom

The Irish Hammer

• HUDDLER
  • 5,698 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 08:27 AM

Since when did emotional outbursts and baseless speculation become the basis for "discussion" in this forum?

Good lord what a train wreck this place has become

#37 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,774 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 19 August 2013 - 08:49 AM

Did any of you idiots read the guide to preseason? fug. I swear swear to Mormose himself...

PRESEASON IS VANILLA OFFENSE AND DEFENSE!!!!!!!

#38 Zcustom

Zcustom

The Irish Hammer

• HUDDLER
  • 5,698 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 08:56 AM

Did any of you idiots read the guide to preseason? fug. I swear swear to Mormose himself...

PRESEASON IS VANILLA OFFENSE AND DEFENSE!!!!!!!

That thread contained more than just emotional outbursts and speculation, so no, very few read it.

Just look at the front page of this forum.  The hot topics are all threads with no substance, just emotion.

The huddle used to be first to report/discuss ANY topics panther related.

Do you see a thread on how Rivera took the team bowling instead of making them practice after the Philly game? Nope.  It's more than thread/discussion worthy but you won't find it.

A thread on Hixon returning to practice?  Nope, but there is a blurb buried in the Beason thread, which has less than half as many responses as AK's "Winning" thread.

SMMFH

#39 BigBoss

BigBoss

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:24 AM

I am ashamed to be a fan of this team sometimes. Not because of the players or coaches but because of most of you so called fans. 2 weeks into the preseason and its already over for most of you. This is my epiphany, and Zod you should probably take note cuz I bet I'm not the only one, I'm done with this board until the season starts. I can't take this poo any more.

See ya week one.

Later, nobody cares.

I'm calling 7-9. You know, the typical panther season.

#40 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,756 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:51 AM

This is completely within the realm of possibility, dare I say likely.

#41 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 14,396 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:03 AM

I like how people pretend as if the forum was much more of an objective, balanced vbulletin utopia years ago.

Serious Jake vs Brady comparisons, the benchmark of factual analysis

#42 FattyFatFat

FattyFatFat

Buddhist Monk

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:11 AM

Hey mods, can we have a rule where there is allowed one freak out day once a week where everyone gets to start "the sky is falling" threads and get it out of their system? After the one free day, all of the crybaby, estrogen laden rants get deleted or locked out. If the rule is broken then there is a mandatory "cool off" posting period for said offender? Pretty please?

#43 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,123 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:16 AM

I like how people pretend as if the forum was much more of an objective, balanced vbulletin utopia years ago.

Serious Jake vs Brady comparisons, the benchmark of factual analysis

that and how the kind of stupid poo that grits and pffl were rightfully chased out of here for was a serious debate tactic back then.

"jake wins them there football games. all drew brees does is pad his stats and look pretty.  do you want stats or wins lol?"

#44 Guest_HelloWorld_*

Guest_HelloWorld_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:17 AM

And I the only one who thinks we gonna put a spanking on the patriots. They don't seem to do too well against our playing style.

#45 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,797 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:25 AM

We should have fired Rivera when the chance presented itself. So disappointing

Basically

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com