Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

I see a sloppy 9-7 season. And this is how it plays out...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
60 replies to this topic

#49 CharlottePanther

CharlottePanther

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Stop Making Threads...

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:54 AM

Did any of you idiots read the guide to preseason? fug. I swear swear to Mormose himself...

PRESEASON IS VANILLA OFFENSE AND DEFENSE!!!!!!!

Ok so basicially if thats the case then it means we suck so bad thatvwe cant even perform well in "vanilla" offenses and defenses? Meanwhile Blaine Gabbert is looking like Joe Montana so far. It can go both ways, all these other teams in pre season also running vanilla schemes are having great success, the fact we are struggling is worrisome

#50 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:55 AM

so yo gabba gabbert is going to do better than cam?

#51 frash.exe

frash.exe

Freddy Frashbear

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:13 AM

that and how the kind of stupid poo that grits and pffl were rightfully chased out of here for was a serious debate tactic back then.

"jake wins them there football games. all drew brees does is pad his stats and look pretty. do you want stats or wins lol?"

Were you here that time Zod trolled the forum and said the panthers were talking to the giants about trading john fox for tom coughlin and everybody on here was like "why would they do that?! Who wants that scrub coach we got john fox!!!!!!"

#52 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

HUDDLER

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:14 AM

Ok so basicially if thats the case then it means we suck so bad thatvwe cant even perform well in "vanilla" offenses and defenses? Meanwhile Blaine Gabbert is looking like Joe Montana so far. It can go both ways, all these other teams in pre season also running vanilla schemes are having great success, the fact we are struggling is worrisome

thats what i read.

#53 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:20 AM

thats what i read.

glad i wasn't the only one.

waaaaayyyy too much is being read into preseason...just like always. and it's always a lot of fun to watch.

#54 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

SUPPORTER

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:20 AM

we talkin' about preseason?

#55 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

HUDDLER

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:36 AM

At first glance I would say nobody could be that dumb, but these boards prove otherwise regularly.

#56 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

HUDDLER

Posted 19 August 2013 - 02:29 PM

Were you here that time Zod trolled the forum and said the panthers were talking to the giants about trading john fox for tom coughlin and everybody on here was like "why would they do that?! Who wants that scrub coach we got john fox!!!!!!"

Gotta be fair and clarify, his intent wasn't to troll the forum, it was to prove that a lot of sportswriters were getting their news from here. And it worked, the story spread through a lot of media.

#57 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

SUPPORTER

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:07 PM

All I can say is "lol". And I never use "lol", because it sounds like something a teenage girl texts. I prefer "haha" or "that's funny"...but lol at your Yo Gabba logic. Have fun worrying about preseason.

The plays are SCRIPTED, the preseason is about individual evaluation on routes and angles and tackling and blocking. INDIVIDUAL. Football is a team sport, but preseason isn't about the whole team. It's about evaluating the little things that the average fan doesn't notice. I'll say it one more time, the plays are SCRIPTED.

Some of you guys... I swear.

#58 redbuddha

redbuddha

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:58 PM

I'm sorry the script sucks

#59 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

SUPPORTER

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:07 PM

10-6

#60 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

HUDDLER

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:11 PM

34965_Paulie_Walnuts.gif