Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Huddle Mod Nominations

449 posts in this topic

There needs to be a Mod tryout like the scene in "The Social Network" with all potential candidates taking shots in a dark room and banting as many users as possible until one candidate remains.

qm.gif33l4n.jpg

A fun offseason  huddle thread would be for a Mod or someone to make a thread with pictures of Huddlers significant others, then we try and guess who's sigother it is. 

Granted I would likely have to ban most of you lonely nerds with the "would not bang" comments, but it could be fun.

1 person likes this

Can I send a picture of my ex-wife instead? Then I think Kurb will nominate me.

All my ex's have me blocked on FB, including the one that I still live with. Hah. 

3 people like this

Will we be getting a background check for this position? Because yeah I can explain most of what you'll find on there.

2 people like this

All my ex's have me blocked on FB, including the one that I still live with. Hah. 

There's a country song waiting to be written.

7 people like this

Will we be getting a background check for this position? Because yeah I can explain most of what you'll find on there.

I already have a few physical copies laying around that I can fax in.

Funny story, I used a background report as ID for my marriage license for my ex-wife. I needed two forms of ID and I only had my license with me. A copy of my criminal history was cheaper than a copy of my birth-cert. So I went with that. 

2 people like this

Can I send a picture of my ex-wife instead? Then I think Kurb will nominate me.

Judges will accept that.

This is a picture of my wife

jessica_alba.jpg

I'm sorry... what I meant to say this is how I close my eyes and picture my wife when I am having sex with her.

3 people like this

Floppin, Biscuit, Monsta, and PhilyB

Im a frickin sales guy so you know I didn't do well in college, I have a wife and kids, I coach football, and I hate every person that roots against the Panthers. While I appreciate the votes, time poverty and general assholery would make me a horrible moderator.

7 people like this

I got completely screwed last time. And since no one mentioned me, I guess I don't deserve it.

*crawls in the corner*

1 person likes this

DPantherman would make a good mod.

1 person likes this