Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Panther

'Bored' teenagers gun down college ballplayer, Oklahoma cops say

145 posts in this topic

3 pages of white ppl crying about nothing is enough i think. here's a real story that's actually relevant to the murder:

Don't be fooled. In australia it might be different but here, gun control will be applied as fairly as the war on drugs and stop and frisk. That's why at one point Reagan wanted it.

yeah i go back and forth on registries and background checks bc the system could just as easily take away your right to own a gun on some trumped up drug charge just as easily as it can take away your right to vote on some trumped up drug charge

1 person likes this

in my day bored teenagers just made twerking youtube videos

The pics up in the OP seem not to match the ones in the Herald Sun

Looks like one white kid and two black kids. Either way, boredom? Why not just hit him with the car? Crazy

I saw this from a former student on Facebook. He was upset that Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton weren't up in arms about this, condemning these three thugs for a senseless murder.

My former student that was voicing his complaint is a black man.

Maybe there's hope for us after all.

It couldn't be a Tinderbox thread without the inevitable Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton reference.

If race played any part in this than by all means being up race.

If not.... go back to whining about how unfair being white is these days

3 people like this

how long did it take the parents of the deceased to find out their son was dead?

how long did it take the police to actually arrest the perps?

at what point will we stop acting like the reason the trayvon martin case blew up was due to the media making a big deal out of nothing and realize how fuging long it took for anyone at all in that PD to care about the case? come on.

Thank you I get tired of reminding people of that.

Tell me what you think the media would be saying if a gang of three white kids in Oklahoma (or NC or SC or anywhere) hunted down a black kid walking/running down the road minding his own business and shot him in the back, killing him ... just for fun.

Nothing probably as long as the white kids stood their ground.

Until "those people" made law enforcement do their job.