Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

'Bored' teenagers gun down college ballplayer, Oklahoma cops say

145 posts in this topic

Posted

Well it appears that the MSM was not showing the pictures because one of the guys was somebody else.

I'll give MSNBC credit for doing its homework

130820-suspects-oklahoma-545p.photoblog6

Carry on

Posted

Here's the thing the "media double standard" people don't seem to be thinking about:

These guys were immediately arrested, charged, and will likely get multiple life sentences or death.

Zimmerman is a free man.

Yes, I can see a double standard.

3 people like this

Posted

Here's the thing the "media double standard" people don't seem to be thinking about:

These guys were immediately arrested, charged, and will likely get multiple life sentences or death.

Zimmerman is a free man.

Yes, I can see a double standard.

Forty-six days.

1 person likes this

Posted

The point is, darth, the news has no problem showing images of black criminals(my post said nothing about white people)

What's the more reasonable conclusion here: media conspiracy or protecting the identity of minors

i think this pretty much hits the nail on the head. the claim that the media is purposely not declaring the race of these guys because they're black is easily disproven by noting that the media has zero problem showing the faces of black criminals doing equally heinous things (or worse) on a regular basis. here again we see a ginormous confirmation bias that rejects critical thinking in favor of fitting the evidence to the conclusion rather than the reverse.

also it's absolutely hilarious to me that it turns out one of the kids was white.

1 person likes this

Posted

i think media is also fresh off of, hopefully, lessons learned on rushing to judgment. oscillation usually happens that way

Posted

They have black people in Oklahoma? *confused*

Srsly?

you really should get out more.

Posted

Give them all the needle.

Posted

Finally Drudge is acting how the media is supposed to act.

3165ftz.png

Posted

Lol,

1 black kid, 1 white kid, 1 mixed black and white kid.

So now which race is to blame

Posted

When is Obama gonna come out and say "These three boys could be my sons, they look just like me"

Posted

When is Obama gonna come out and say "These three boys could be my sons, they look just like me"

I dunno when he comes out and says "George Zimmerman could be my son, he looks just like me."

Posted

Tell us how you really feel.

1 person likes this