Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

'Bored' teenagers gun down college ballplayer, Oklahoma cops say

145 posts in this topic

Posted

Maybe this case does have more of a racial angle...

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/national/chilling-911-call-details-final-moments-of-melbourne-baseballer-chris-lane8217s-life/story-fnii5smq-1226700172461

It comes as Edwards, who has been charged with first-degree murder, posted racist tweets saying he hated white people in the months before the shooting.

Edwards posted statements on his Twitter feed including a comment on April 29 where he tweeted "90% of white ppl are nasty. #HATE THEM".

Edwards also weighed when George Zimmerman was acquitted over the death of Trayvon Martin.

"Ayeee I knocced out 5 woods since Zimmerman court!:) lol sh*t ima keep sleepin sh*t! #ayeeee."

"Woods" is derogatory slang for white people. The feed also contains tweets glorifying violence, guns and gangs

I'm also seeing speculation that this was a gang initiation.  

1 person likes this

Posted

Double... :(

Posted

Is the mainstream media running with this racial aspect of this case? Where is the media outrage?

Posted

woods?

Man, I am behind the times

Posted

Black kids shooting a white guy is not "news" for the media to report. It does not go with their "agenda."

Typically they will find some way to spin this into a..... 1) they are minorities 2) they were raised wrong 3) they need help and didn't understand what they were doing 4) they are "good kids," 5) this is all bushes fault, 6) this is the GOP's fault for creating class warfare against minorities...blah..blah.

Where are you Al Sharpton? Where are you Jessie Jackson? Where are the hoodie protestors at now during the Zimmerman case? Why hasent Spike Lee posted the addresses of the black kids families? Where are the white people saying they are gonna kill these kids and their families if justice is not done? Gotta love the black movement on the left and their VERY HYPOCRITICAL stance on issues. 

This country is ass backwards.  

Posted

"I'm not racist, but..."

"Where is the media outrage"

"Obama!!"

I don't even have to read 6 pages of this to guess what some of the responses were. How did I do?

Posted

How many people are killed by bloods/crips in this nation. 

Posted

"I'm not racist, but..."

"Where is the media outrage"

"Obama!!"

I don't even have to read 6 pages of this to guess what some of the responses were. How did I do?

You're so uninformed its not even funny.

Posted

Black kids shooting a white guy is not "news" for the media to report. It does not go with their "agenda."

Typically they will find some way to spin this into a..... 1) they are minorities 2) they were raised wrong 3) they need help and didn't understand what they were doing 4) they are "good kids," 5) this is all bushes fault, 6) this is the GOP's fault for creating class warfare against minorities...blah..blah.

Where are you Al Sharpton? Where are you Jessie Jackson? Where are the hoodie protestors at now during the Zimmerman case? Why hasent Spike Lee posted the addresses of the black kids families? Where are the white people saying they are gonna kill these kids and their families if justice is not done? Gotta love the black movement on the left and their VERY HYPOCRITICAL stance on issues.

Or... These guys were quickly arrested & charged, thus depriving the media of a decent "hook". Similar to what happened in the case of a black guy in NY shooting & killing a white teen, or the case in WI of a white guy shooting & killing a black teen...

1 person likes this

Posted

Please, continue.

I'm interested to know why I'm not hearing outrage from you over these young white males who load up an arsenal of weaponry and go on shooting rampages in schools/public places. One recently being thwarted in Georgia.

Where's your outrage for this?

Nope. Let's focus on those dangerous hypocritical minorities, am I right?

1 person likes this

Posted

Media and Government continue to separate us and plot us against each other.

This thread is an example of that.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hatred is of no color, creed or religion. it just attaches itself to all of the above because we don't publicy condemn the behavior of these deeply troubled individuals. Or the devices and guidance factors that influence them. Instead we blame skin color, or wealth inequality. But I'm sorry, all of these occurances could be thwarted in the home. The absence of humanity is clear in almost everyone of these cases. the one kid referred to himself as a savage bitch on twitter. I wish all these little animals could be so honest.

1 person likes this