144 replies to this topic

#91 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,716 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:49 AM

How many people are killed by bloods/crips in this nation. 

#92 Spaceballs83

Spaceballs83

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,054 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:30 AM

"I'm not racist, but..."

"Where is the media outrage"

"Obama!!"

I don't even have to read 6 pages of this to guess what some of the responses were. How did I do?

You're so uninformed its not even funny.

#93 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:31 AM

Black kids shooting a white guy is not "news" for the media to report. It does not go with their "agenda."

Typically they will find some way to spin this into a..... 1) they are minorities 2) they were raised wrong 3) they need help and didn't understand what they were doing 4) they are "good kids," 5) this is all bushes fault, 6) this is the GOP's fault for creating class warfare against minorities...blah..blah.

Where are you Al Sharpton? Where are you Jessie Jackson? Where are the hoodie protestors at now during the Zimmerman case? Why hasent Spike Lee posted the addresses of the black kids families? Where are the white people saying they are gonna kill these kids and their families if justice is not done? Gotta love the black movement on the left and their VERY HYPOCRITICAL stance on issues.

This country is ass backwards.

Or... These guys were quickly arrested & charged, thus depriving the media of a decent "hook". Similar to what happened in the case of a black guy in NY shooting & killing a white teen, or the case in WI of a white guy shooting & killing a black teen...

#94 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 11,143 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:12 PM

Black kids shooting a white guy is not "news" for the media to report. It does not go with their "agenda."

Typically they will find some way to spin this into a..... 1) they are minorities 2) they were raised wrong 3) they need help and didn't understand what they were doing 4) they are "good kids," 5) this is all bushes fault, 6) this is the GOP's fault for creating class warfare against minorities...blah..blah.

Where are you Al Sharpton? Where are you Jessie Jackson? Where are the hoodie protestors at now during the Zimmerman case? Why hasent Spike Lee posted the addresses of the black kids families? Where are the white people saying they are gonna kill these kids and their families if justice is not done? Gotta love the black movement on the left and their VERY HYPOCRITICAL stance on issues. 

This country is ass backwards.  

Please, continue.

I'm interested to know why I'm not hearing outrage from you over these young white males who load up an arsenal of weaponry and go on shooting rampages in schools/public places. One recently being thwarted in Georgia.

Where's your outrage for this?

Nope. Let's focus on those dangerous hypocritical minorities, am I right?

#95 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,141 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:26 PM

Media and Government continue to separate us and plot us against each other.

This thread is an example of that.

#96 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:32 PM

Hatred is of no color, creed or religion. it just attaches itself to all of the above because we don't publicy condemn the behavior of these deeply troubled individuals. Or the devices and guidance factors that influence them. Instead we blame skin color, or wealth inequality. But I'm sorry, all of these occurances could be thwarted in the home. The absence of humanity is clear in almost everyone of these cases. the one kid referred to himself as a savage bitch on twitter. I wish all these little animals could be so honest.

#97 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 15,510 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:33 PM

Noting it's an Adelaide newspaper.

#98 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 15,510 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:35 PM

1. Praying for the family of Chris Lane. This senseless violence is frowned upon and the justice system must prevail.

. @RevJJackson Thanks for that tepid, milquetoast response. 'Frowned upon'?? Why not be REALLY harsh and call the boys 'naughty' or 'fresh'?

#99 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 31,483 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:36 PM

Noting it's an Adelaide newspaper.

I noted that when I copied the link, but the twitter stuff should stand no matter who's reporting it unless they have the wrong account.

#100 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 11,143 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:40 PM

Jim Norton used to be mildly funny, years ago. Trying to stay relevant I suppose.

#101 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 21,710 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:11 PM

Nailed it

#102 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,145 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:59 PM

Praying for the family of Chris Lane. This senseless violence is frowned upon and the justice system must prevail.

. @RevJJackson Thanks for that tepid, milquetoast response. 'Frowned upon'?? Why not be REALLY harsh and call the boys 'naughty' or 'fresh'?

Wow that is just pathetic. JJ could have said literally anything there and it wouldn't have placated that dude.

#103 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 15,510 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:18 PM

Wow that is just pathetic. JJ could have said literally anything there and it wouldn't have placated that dude.

Agreed. 

#104 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 9,373 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:27 PM

Wierd to say the least

http://www.foxnews.c...against-whites/

#105 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 11,143 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:41 PM

Ohhh, a Fox News article talking about a "war against whites". How interesting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.