Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would a trade be in order in the near future?

58 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

It was more of wishful thinking. Significant upgrades in the OL position will probably come from the draft. I think the panthers biggest trade chip is Greg Hardy ( Cam and Kuechly are "untouchable"). Greg Hardy is about to enter his prime and has not been given a large contract. The Jaguars are desperate for pass rushers. Perhaps they would give us Eugene Monroe (26) for Greg Hardy.

I rather keep Hardy though.

Rather trade Blackmon for Hardy to be brutally honest. But yes, I understand your point. I would rather keep hardy as well. He will take a pretty penny to keep.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Warm lettuce microwaved for 4 minutes. With ketchup.

I just had salad earlier. You guys are gross, and not doing me any favors lol.

Posted · Report post

Have you heard of Leveon Bell, Giovanni bernard, Daryl Richardson, and Arizona is screwed. But we have no trade value at running back. Two running backs,one injury prone and one 30 with outlandish contracts. We have no one of any value who is tradable at any position.

I don't have faith in Richardson and Bell. I forgot about Bernard.

There isn't outstanding trade value for a guy like Williams but there's always a desperate team in mid-season (searching for a good rushing attack).

Posted · Report post

We don't have anything to trade. You might get a bad offensive lineman via trade. But your not going to get a starter.

Posted · Report post

In terms of a player for player trade, there's nothing we have to offer. Unless you guys want to get ripped off for a draft pick instead. The last player we got in a player for player trade has done pretty much nothing whatsoever.

Posted · Report post

Jstew to the Lions for Calvin Johnson.
Derek Anderson to the Browns for Joe Thomas.
Turns off Madden...
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'd be willing to trade anyone on the Dline not named Charles Johnson star or KK. We have a surplus of pass rushers and as much as i love hardy i seriously dout we can afford to keep him. In steps Alexander and we keep the ball running and pick up our future LT or at the least replace Bell.

Posted · Report post

I wonder what we could get for Fua...

A rejection letter and a bottle of lube.

Posted · Report post

the only thing we can trade are linebackers, and even then two of our three projected starters are huge injury liabilities. i'm not sure it's honestly an option.

and there's no way on the planet we trade hardy unless we're offered something no team could possibly resist.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Our best trade option was probably Hangartner!

Posted · Report post

I have been on the "No way in hell we let go of Hardy" bandwagon for the longest. But Blackmon for Hardy?..........that actually made me think for a bit.

Posted · Report post

I'm willing to trade Stewart or Dwill