Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ivan The Awesome

Armanti Edwards is... Frustrated...

70 posts in this topic

The Armanti haters are mostly Walmart UNC fans anyway. joke is on them

1 person likes this

And here I thought pre season didn't matter.

I guess getting owned by Philly means we are going to suck this year :(

Even with Armanti future HOFer Edwards being so great.

I'm done debating it. I'll let his play speak for itself.

And here I thought pre season didn't matter.

I guess getting owned by Philly means we are going to suck this year :(

Even with Armanti future HOFer Edwards being so great.

The preseason is for individual performances and determining who is going to make the squad.  Exactly what Edwards has shown.  

this is the first year we've had some decent depth at receiver, would not be surprised to see him cut

This board is so fickle, just like the media. He was getting a lot of hype and positive feedback two weeks ago. Now he has an injured hamstring and the haters and doubters emerge claiming he will should/will be cut

I don't see how he could be cut. For who? just take steve lafell edward ginn and gettis. problem solved.

AE will make the team, the debate is whether or not he'll provide any value in real games.

This board is so fickle, just like the media. He was getting a lot of hype and positive feedback two weeks ago. Now he has an injured hamstring and the haters and doubters emerge claiming he will should/will be cut

I was thinking the same thing. I don't know if it's fickleness or just an opportunity for the crybabies to jump back in in an attempt to make themselves seem relevant and clever. It is quite a change and the only thing that happened is he got injured. Obviously the snivelers are looking for anything to grab on.

im frustrated we used a 2nd round pick for him, if he wasnt drafted so high i would be rooting for him. You shouldnt be playing the underdog role for 3 years when a 2nd round draft pick was used on you.