Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Armanti Edwards is... Frustrated...

70 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

im frustrated we used a 2nd round pick for him, if he wasnt drafted so high i would be rooting for him. You shouldnt be playing the underdog role for 3 years when a 2nd round draft pick was used on you.

Posted · Report post

Armanti Edwards is... now a mod....

FIXED

Posted · Report post

dwane jerrett still has better career stats then AE, now thats saying something

Posted · Report post

im frustrated we used a 2nd round pick for him, if he wasnt drafted so high i would be rooting for him. You shouldnt be playing the underdog role for 3 years when a 2nd round draft pick was used on you.

So you're not rooting for him because of where he got drafted?

Not his fault hurney is a poo head.

Posted · Report post

So you're not rooting for him because of where he got drafted?

Not his fault hurney is a poo head.

i rooted for him for 2 years, but i cant root for a guy anymore that only has the talent to be on practice squads

Posted · Report post

http://blogs.charlotte.com/panthers/2013/08/armanti-edwards-panthers-hamstring-injury-preseason-ravens.html

Armanti is frustrated he is on the sidelines....took him 3 years to bother him.

How nice.

Unless he said in the article that he was never frustrated before, your assumption is slanderous and shows a serious lack of reading comprehension. What you infer from the article is also wrong because it has been stated before. Grow the fug up and make threads calling out other teams players instead of our own.

Posted · Report post

i rooted for him for 2 years, but i cant root for a guy anymore that only has the talent to be on practice squads

Too bad he is beating out the Huddles golden child, David Gettis, and the next one year contract 3rd receiver STEAL, Ted Ginn. Get real.

Posted · Report post

So our coach has no clue what he's talking about when he says he's currently the number three receiver? Why put a receiver with no talent above the others?

Posted · Report post

Too bad he is beating out the Huddles golden child, David Gettis, and the next one year contract 3rd receiver STEAL, Ted Ginn. Get real.

Gettis will get more time on the field then AE, you get real.

Ted Ginn has been a lifelong return man, he was brought to the team to return kicks and punts. Any scrub can beat out Ginn at receiver, ask San Fran.

Posted · Report post

AE is not guaranteed a roster spot until he does something in preseason. Him missing the last game and if he misses today, will really hurt him. Two catches guarantees nothing.

Posted · Report post

AE is not guaranteed a roster spot until he does something in preseason. Him missing the last game and if he misses today, will really hurt him. Two catches guarantees nothing.

According to Huddlelogic those two catches make him Jerry Rice.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

2 catches in 1 game from AE, thats probably a new record for him