#16 Rook35200

Rook35200

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • LocationFremont, CA

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:36 AM

http://blogs.charlot...son-ravens.html

Armanti is frustrated he is on the sidelines....took him 3 years to bother him.

How nice.

LMAO!!!!!!

#17 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,379 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 01:35 AM

nm

#18 Doyle

Doyle

Headed to the county line

• HUDDLER
  • 6,232 posts
  • LocationRichardson's toilet

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:25 AM

I feel bad for him, it sounds like he actually gets the new position finally.  And if he was drafted in the 5th I bet a lot more people here would feel bad for him too.

Excellent point.  It's not Armanti's fault where we drafted him.  I'm rooting for the guy.

#19 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

• HUDDLER
  • 2,492 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:03 AM

Cut Hixon. Old receiver who won't see the field anyway.

#20 Jmac

Jmac

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,722 posts
  • LocationAsheville NC

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:11 AM

Asheville is the saving grace of the mountains..its Mayberry surrounded by Jesse Helms otherwise.Edwards will probably make the team regardless if he plays another preseason game.

#21 SooSlow84

SooSlow84

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts
  • LocationYour mother's basement

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:36 AM

The man has been working his ass off to switch positions.
Last year he was finally good enough to snag the last receiver spot. He's continued to work hard and now has the ability to snag the number three spot.
He finally has what it takes to make it and actually contribute and he's seeing it slip away from a simple hamstring injury.

So yeah...... He's frustrated.

#22 micnificent28

micnificent28

• HUDDLER
  • 3,113 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:46 AM

i dont hate the guy, i just don't think hes that good . lets face it the quarterback to wide receiver conversions are a mess. not to mention hes undersized, and not even that fast... a punter ran him down last year. i feel like the roster spot could be better used elsewhere.

I think he's a lot faster than the huddle gives him credit for. He couldn't beat the angle on one punt return and now he's slow. The guy did run as high as 4.39 at the combine. Which combined with what we see he must accelerate very fast but doesn't have long speed. I think he's faster than any wr we have not named Gettis, or Ted Ginn. I know a lot of you will say Steve Smith but, at this point I think it's to close to call so i'm giving it to the younger legs.

#23 iamcline

iamcline

Thou shalt not spilleth thy Red Bull!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,800 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:08 AM

I'm frustrated he's still on the roster.

#24 SooSlow84

SooSlow84

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:55 AM

I'm frustrated he's still on the roster.

Of course you are....

Not " Oh wow, glad to see he finally doesn't suck anymore and has improved and can help our team now!"

but instead, " I'm angry and upset that he was sucking balls and has finally figure it all out. Ugh. I wanted him to fail so badly."

Makes perfect sense....

#25 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,554 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:59 AM

Of course you are....

Not " Oh wow, glad to see he finally doesn't suck anymore and has improved and can help our team now!"

but instead, " I'm angry and upset that he was sucking balls and has finally figure it all out. Ugh. I wanted him to fail so badly."

Makes perfect sense....

Armanti has caught a few passes in the fuging preseason, big fuging deal. Jesus, this guy has never scored a single NFL touchdown in his life. The biggest play he's made at receiver was only because NO ONE covered him. He's been given more chances than anyone could hope for.

#26 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,379 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:08 PM

Armanti has caught a few passes in the fuging preseason, big fuging deal. Jesus, this guy has never scored a single NFL touchdown in his life. The biggest play he's made at receiver was only because NO ONE covered him. He's been given more chances than anyone could hope for.

If the unthinkable occurs and Newton ever leaves this team I will only find solace in the chance you follow him to whichever team he chooses :)

#27 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,262 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:12 PM

Of course you are....

Makes perfect sense....

There's no evidence whatsoever that he doesn't suck anymore.

#28 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,554 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:14 PM

If the unthinkable occurs and Newton ever leaves this team I will only find solace in the chance you follow him to whichever team he chooses :)

I joined this forum BEFORE Newton was even drafted genius. I've been a fan of the Panthers since 2001. Ignorance is bliss.

#29 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,554 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:18 PM

Lord forgive me for I have spoken ill of the almighty Armanti Edwards.

#30 SooSlow84

SooSlow84

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:32 PM

There's no evidence whatsoever that he doesn't suck anymore.

You're right.

Other than his camp performances, which were on another level than what they've been before, his teamamtes talking about how well he's done, his coaches saying he's ready, Rivera saying he's in the running for the number three spot and getting reps at the number three spot with the first team in preseason game 1, his play in preseason game one, etc.

So yeah, other than all the evidence, there's no evidence.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com