As we are coming to 1st Cuts the most contested position has serious question to be answered.
IMO 2 WR (Smith and Lafell) are locks and 2 .5 are headed that way (Ginn, Gettis and Edwards).
I would have Edwards up here but this injury is putting him in Jeopardy. Lucky for him Adams, and Hixon are injured to.
But here are a few questioned I have about the WR position.
1. Will we carry 6 or 7 WR's?
2. Should Gettis now be the front runner for the 3rd WR spot?
3. Is Edwards still in the running for the 3rd WR spot?
4. Will Pilaris special team contribution on return and Coverage give him more value then Hixon and Adams?
5. Is Hixon a Gettelmen Guy?
6. What will weight more Hixon exp. and Regular season success Edwards improvement and performance in TC or Adams potential and youth?
7. Who being injured right now is hurt more by not being on the field?