Photo
- - - - -

WR's Questions that are important for this Roster.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#16 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:03 AM

So did Hixon practice Tuesday. I read he was held out Monday due to field conditions but would be back in Tuesday.

#17 panther4life

panther4life

HUDDLER

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:30 AM

Here's my favorite 3- 7 in order.

3.Gettis
4.Ginn
5.Edwards
6. Hixon
7. Adams.

The Pilares question is interesting because the 5th -7th receivers would likely only see the field in special teams situations unless needed for depth.

No matter how it plays out I don't think we can lose as its unlikely anyone outside the top 4 will ever see the field unless injuries force it.

#18 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:30 AM

Id be shocked if we carry only two qbs. No reason to have brought Colby Cameron in if he wasn't trying out for the third spot. I really don't see Jimmy going anywhere. With this oline we need 3qbs at minimum

that is what the practice squad is for..... Jommy would be safe IMO.

#19 jarhead

jarhead

HUDDLER

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:39 AM

Has anyone else been taking reps as our gunner on special teams during training camp and in the preseason games ?

I think the interesting battle is between Hixon, Getttis and Edwards at the number 3. I see Ginn coming in on certain packages.

#20 mbarbour21

mbarbour21

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:55 AM

I wish we knew about Hixon because people have been saying (on here) that Hixon would play if it was reg season. But if he isn't a lock, then he should play. Why save someone you are gonna cut. I say if Hixon is here after 1st cuts, he is here to stay. Drop Adams, keep Pilares because of coverage skills, and I believe he could contribute on O too if needed quicker than Adams. Potential isn't enough when you have guys that can contribute now.

Also, keep 2 Qbs and save another spot for another D-lineman. A lot of talent there, will help keep them fresh and they will hav a better chance of ACTUALLY seeing the field, versus 3rd string Qb. Use the spot for someone who you can put on field. Even if it is for special teams. (Lester, White, Naka)

#21 micnificent28

micnificent28

HUDDLER

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:00 AM

The real question is does brandon williams make the roster...