Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who do you think was more responsible for the poor response to Hurricane Katrina

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Obama

edit: ...so, funny story.

I saw this thread title, and decided I'd be a troll and respond with "obama" without actually reading the thread.

I posted, then I read the thread.

the American public just trolled me.

1 person likes this

Posted

It was Kayne West fools

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

44% not sure, 44% very conservative

not sure if I should end that with ! Or ?

Posted

It was really Obama sitting in that Florida classroom reading to kids during the 9/11 attacks, too......

Posted

It was really Obama sitting in that Florida classroom reading to kids during the 9/11 attacks, too......

fwiw I think that he did exactly as he should of given what he knew at the time.  There are a lot of things I am unhappy with how Bush handled but I'm really not upset about that one.

Posted

fwiw I think that he did exactly as he should of given what he knew at the time.  There are a lot of things I am unhappy with how Bush handled but I'm really not upset about that one.

Yeah, I wasn't being critical of "W" and his actions. Was simply illustrating the apparent ignorance of the American public as they rush to blame Obama for Katrina...

Posted

I thought Bush handled the immediate aftermath of 9/11 beautifully.

It was the subsequent decisions (some that I agreed with) that he completely fugged up.

Posted

George Bush's reaction should have been "sorry kids, I have to go to the batcave". In retrospect I guess it didn't really matter what he did though. For the record I was in the same grade as those kids were at the time so I can confidently say that the kids would not have been scarred for life if he would have left.  

also;  fug yeah Rand Paul.