Photo
* * - - - 1 votes

Will Barner, Norman, Short and others get first team looks tonight?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#16 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:18 AM

I hope we look good!!! I won't be watching but I'm recording so I can watch it with cooler heads the next day

#17 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:28 AM

I think the biggest thing tonight is getting as many reps as possible to Ginn and Gettis. It's frustrating that Edwards and Hixon aren't out there. We need to see who is going to step up and take the 3 spot and tonight's the biggest test for those guys.

#18 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

Instigator

HUDDLER

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:38 AM

Dwill is healthy and Kawann has been running with the ones. I'm excited for this game mostly because of the quality camera angles ESPN gets. Our preseason coverage is poo so we should get a few replays of star and Kawann since they were our first two picks.

#19 kls11310

kls11310

Cam2SmittyAllDay

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:42 AM

They said Beason is a maybe. I'd like to see him Luke and TD out there like its should be and see if 52 can move like he used to.

#20 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

Instigator

HUDDLER

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:52 AM

I think the biggest thing tonight is getting as many reps as possible to Ginn and Gettis. It's frustrating that Edwards and Hixon aren't out there. We need to see who is going to step up and take the 3 spot and tonight's the biggest test for those guys.

I honestly believe that the secondary wont challenge our receivers. Outside of Reed they were iffy, now there's no more read. The important thing to watch is blitz pick up and how our oline reacts to certain looks. Just because its preseason doesn't mean they can't adjust their coverage.

#21 cranky

cranky

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:14 PM

I hope they have Gettis in with Cam for at least a couple of series just to see if his success continues against starters. Not really worried about anyone else.