Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Dat Alice is not a mod

213 posts in this topic

See guys, dreams really can come true! I would like to thank all the little people that made this possible, may your future be filled with Gucci, Hermes, and Christian Louboutin!

All pie now accepted, any flavor is fine, but peanut butter gets you special treatment!

1 person likes this

what?  did you say you have herpes?

1 person likes this

52 user(s) are reading this topic

28 members, 24 guests, 0 anonymous users

Dat Alice, Hawk, PFChangz, Argus Plexus, ItsNotGonnaBeAlright, Mr. Scot, Qu1million, pb4ugo, AceMan, MrPickles, CarolinaNCSU, Chaos, Vampire the buffet slayer, NanuqoftheNorth, SIGCHI222, PntherPryd, YoungPanthers89, holmes49er, Phil, Cary Kollins, PhillyB, SCP, Montsta, boney, Montie_0123, Mother Grabber, Panther17, MasterAwesome

52 people on one thread in middle of weekday! Lol

Just trying to inject the huddle with some culture.

sheesh

You don't have a petri dish?

Wait...what? You chose him over me? :,(

Dat Alice = PhillyB

See guys, dreams really can come true! I would like to thank all the little people that made this possible, may your future be filled with Gucci, Hermes, and Christian Louboutin!

All pie now accepted, any flavor is fine, but peanut butter gets you special treatment!

3pxcjt.jpg

3 people like this

have you managed to get your dick in anything distinguishable from a beluga whale yet

1 person likes this

Like he's seen his dick

1 person likes this