Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurb

2014 Draft Positions of Need.

111 posts in this topic

David Shaw is never going anywhere....NEVER.  He made that pretty clear last year when he signed an extension before jobs even opened....

There is no Tre Johnson at UNC.

Tre Boston, my mistake. Ty!

chuck: I could've sworn that I read that on the main board somewhere. I wish I could remember the source.

Tre Boston, my mistake. Ty!

chuck: I could've sworn that I read that on the main board somewhere. I wish I could remember the source.

There ya go! Oh yea and GO HEELS! Screw the Cocks!

Hypothetical question:

Cam breaks his leg and we finish with the second overall pick in the 2014 draft.

Pick number one chooses terry bridgewater.

We are up, and teams are dying to make a trade.

Team with pick number four offers us their first round, their third round and next years first for our pick. Do we trade?

meh we sign Nicks then pick OL with every pick in the draft

Hypothetical question:

Cam breaks his leg and we finish with the second overall pick in the 2014 draft.

Pick number one chooses terry bridgewater.

We are up, and teams are dying to make a trade.

Team with pick number four offers us their first round, their third round and next years first for our pick. Do we trade?

Did w sign Greg Hardy to an extension?  If so yea I probably take that deal and then take either Matthews, Kouandjio or Lee/Watkins at #4.

Did w sign Greg Hardy to an extension? If so yea I probably take that deal and then take either Matthews, Kouandjio or Lee/Watkins at #4.

More hypothetical stuff.

Do we take our OT and then give up our newly acquired picks and a second to move back into the first round and grab lee or watkins or another OT or see what next year offers?

More hypothetical stuff.

Do we take our OT and then give up our newly acquired picks and a second to move back into the first round and grab lee or watkins or another OT or see what next year offers?

Big price to pay but with still having a first in 15 I probably pull the trigger on that. Matthews / Lee(Watkins) is a MAJOR haul. Both are a little undersized as elite WRs, but they make up for it with other skills....

Big price to pay but with still having a first in 15 I probably pull the trigger on that. Matthews / Lee(Watkins) is a MAJOR haul. Both are a little undersized as elite WRs, but they make up for it with other skills....

Realistically, I hope we end up with an elite tackle or lee/Watkins in round 1. Even if we have to move up.

This is just me, but I would absolutely love to trade up for Marqise Lee. I don't care if that cost us a 2nd and future 1st. If he lives to the hype, it's a win for us. I gladly come out of the draft with Marqise alone. It's time to find 89 replacement now.

Though, I'm not sure if Lee would compliment Cam as well as Sammy Watkins. Watkins seem more athletically gifted to where we can use him in more dynamic ways: coming off screens, reverses, and with the read option. Lee is better off being with a Rodgers, Brady, Ryan kind of QB.

I would love to sign Jeremy MacLin and draft purifoy from Florida and go from there. I think we can get maclin cheap since he will be coming off of injury.