• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurb

2014 Draft Positions of Need.

I can't imagine it wouldn't

Im not so sure.

With what I saw Sunday this team could be picking in the top 5.

With Rivera we ALWAYS start off slow and then pick up business late in the year.

With Rivera we ALWAYS start off slow and then pick up business late in the year.

Have you seen our schedule? SF, NE, Miami, Saint, Atl, TB.

They're not the Eagles, SD, Raiders, Saints of last year.

Have you seen our schedule? SF, NE, Miami, Saint, Atl, TB.

They're not the Eagles, SD, Raiders, Saints of last year.

New England almost lost to the Jets, TB sucks, and we always play division rivals well! I do think 49ers and Dolphins will be tough though.

New England almost lost to the Jets, TB sucks, and we always play division rivals well! I do think 49ers and Dolphins will be tough though.

We dont have the Jets' secondary. Brady will pick us apart. Buccaneers dont suck. Their QB do. Cam will be lucky to pass for 200 yards vs. that defense. And I def dont wanna face Doug Martin.

I hope we can sure up the Oline in the draft. I wouldn't mind grabbing some FA WR if possible. But the line has to be fixed. 

My 2014 Dream Off-Season

FA:

Hakeem Nicks WR

Richie Incognito OG

Draft:

1st Rd: Cyrus Kouandjio OT

2nd Rd: Aaron Colvin CB

3rd Rd: WR/Safety

I think it's safe to say you can scratch Richie Incognito off that list.

WR and OL are the big needs for the offseason. Our D is excellent and the O needs to catch-up. Giving Cam better protection and more receiving options is a must. 

We are likely to pick around 20-25. That would mean we would have to trade up to around 10-15 to get a top WR to play opposite Smith.

Getting a quality TE is still in the cards around there though.  That could theoretically be the same thing...

It might be helpful, but I think an outside guy who can spread the D and give us more running room would be a much better fit. If you line-up in 2TE sets, whilst it will aid the PA, will cause teams to stack the box more. We are still a run-based team, despite last night, and we want a relatively empty box allowing our skill players to make plays. 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    David Teper

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts