Photo
- - - - -

Listen you Negative Nancies!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
53 replies to this topic

#49 footballisasport

footballisasport

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:01 AM

My observations..Cam still holds on to the ball just a bit too long, which means the receivers are getting no seperation! Period Point blank! We need to see some intermediate and short routes even in a vanilla offense. This will negate the rush and make our O-Line look servicable. The "Bomb" Play is not always there, and it takes forever for it to come open. I like the thought of Lafell and Gettis X and Y, and smitty in the slot! Lots of damage potential.

Maybe it's time for your O-Line to stop looking "servicable" and start actually earning their keep. That is the problem I've been having with this team and the attitude seemed to be shared by many of it's fans. U expect put so much unnecessary pressure on Cam to be perfect, while simply willing to settle for "servicable" from those who you should be expecting a much higher standard.  

#50 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

HUDDLER

Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:43 AM

Tonight was Newton's best completion % performance ever in a preseason game 3.

2011 - 31%
2012 - 40 %
Tonight - 52%

Cam will be fine... worry about the OL. One that has Williams running at an all time low this time of year. Newton will be the same big play machine he has been.....and we are running the standard Rivera preseason plan of running a vanilla O that takes away all his comfort plays.

Cam is fine. He produced record offense here each year following those all important game 3's

Yeah, but we should roll out our entire offensive playbook for the whole league to see like the Eagles have been doing.Instead of running wr drills, we should be trying to sell out preseason games.We should just run the plays and players that we are good with and work on the other stuff later. Sorry for the sarcasm, but thats all I seem to be hearing in here today.

#51 BigBoss

BigBoss

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:07 AM

odd place to tell everyone.. 

Some people want pictures of whores in their signature. I want to say I'm proud of my wife and don't need that filth in mine. So what?

#52 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

HUDDLER

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:15 AM

My observations..Cam still holds on to the ball just a bit too long, which means the receivers are getting no seperation! 

not necessarily, would be hard to confirm that without certain cameras.  could be he doesnt see them if anyone is open or the oline ole's mofo's so much he cant even look up.

#53 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

SUPPORTER

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:24 AM

Some people want pictures of whores in their signature. I want to say I'm proud of my wife and don't need that filth in mine. So what?

strong feelings against ass and titties?  

#54 BigBoss

BigBoss

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:06 PM

No, just women with no respect for themselves. I'm happy with what my sig is, thank you.