Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

micnificent28

Hardy wants to get paid.

a Pair of 2's would be perfect.

Doubt we get a 1's.

Who knows, perhaps Hardy just wants to be here and takes some super team friendly deal?  I wouldn't if I was him, but I like money.

This is a scenerio I could actually see Gettledog doing this season. Trading Hardy for a Pro-Bowl vet guard before we have to pay him.

fify

DE for Guard/RT + Picks could be a thing.

a Pair of 2's would be perfect.

Doubt we get a 1's.

Who knows, perhaps Hardy just wants to be here and takes some super team friendly deal?  I wouldn't if I was him, but I like money.

Hardy doesn't strike me as a lose money for good feelings kind of guy. He is already retweeting raiders fans who want him on the team. lol

Hardy doesn't strike me as a lose money for good feelings kind of guy. He is already retweeting raiders fans who want him on the team. lol

We need a sarcasm font...

Letting him walk would be extremely DUMB.  However, moving him for picks like we didn't do with Peppers would be a very smart, Gettleman move.

fify

DE for Guard/RT + Picks could be a thing.

Plus picks maybe, but the other teams know that Hardy is in a contract year and the Panthers would rather have something for him than nothing. Hardy's skill level is negated by the lack of real options the panthers have when it comes to bargaining.

I love the Kraken but we are just getting out of a hole and to dig our selves deeper with a big contract is not helping...first Cam has to get paid and if he is asking for much then he can walk, Alexander shows promise so I can see how the trade talk is being mentioned but in the other hand our D line would be a nightmare for a few years and the way NY kept beasts at that position I can see gentleman trying to make something happen instead of just letting him walk

Maybe we trade Charles Johnson for a 2.

By the way, not sure the Cam money is going to be as high as everyone was predicting. Actually, not sure we even resign him at this point. Just being honest

Agree with the general sentiment.  Kraken is a beast and brings a needed dose of crazy to the D, but we can't afford another huge D End contract.  

Get some value for him, but do what we need to do.  Cam and Keek are more important to the long term future of the franchise.

Maybe we trade Charles Johnson for a 2.

By the way, not sure the Cam money is going to be as high as everyone was predicting. Actually, not sure we even resign him at this point. Just being honest

First part I can agree with, Second part....well you are smarter than that.

If Cam is here for two more seasons after this, with the same accuracy issues, do you think we should break the bank and do a 6 year deal?

If Cam is here for two more seasons after this, with the same accuracy issues, do you think we should break the bank and do a 6 year deal?

you are so dumb