Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Profootball Focus: Pre-season Week 3 CAR @ BLT review

24 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Video game ratings are poo

case in point

Posted · Report post

Umm do you all so quickly forget the Eagles oline ripping this defense apart. Everyone was handled last week and Star was double teamed a lot from what I could tell. Name a guard better than Mathis?

We need a left guard and right tackle badly. I think gross must be losing his men because he's worried about the inside pressure. I think we should trade for Daniel Kilgore of the 49ers. Back up center and guard who started and graded out the highest of all the offensive lineman against the Broncos. He's been there for three years and learned from a really good offensive line and from a good staff. Plus, he might kill gore so they should just give him to us.

Posted · Report post

Evan Mathis is the "best" Guard in the league???

Yes after he left here he got serious about being a player and found his home in the right systems. 

Posted · Report post

no shock here.

The Ravens only needed one attempt from the goal line as Bryant McKinnie cleared down Sione Fua to open a big gap for Vonta Leach and Yanda to move both Kuechly and A.J. Klein, giving Rice that simple score.

Posted · Report post

I thought Colin cole looked stout in the run game too

Posted · Report post

Once again, Madden is a video game..just a game.To make assumptions from a video game is ridiculous.

Posted · Report post

Does it bother anyone else that we cut Evan Mathis?

Someone go rape Marty Hurney for me.

Posted · Report post

Interesting note from the PFF stats, Cam actually graded positively (+1.1) for his effort last night, including a 0.9 in passing.

Posted · Report post

Evan Mathis is the "best" Guard in the league???

He's been one of the top guards for several years now.

Posted · Report post

Once again, Madden is a video game..just a game.To make assumptions from a video game is ridiculous.

I don't think PFF is calling Mathis the best guard in the league based on Madden...

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Interesting note from the PFF stats, Cam actually graded positively (+1.1) for his effort last night, including a 0.9 in passing.

Thats because Cam ain't the problem.

1 person likes this